Multi-Hand Classic Blackjack Gold
Five hands, five chances to beat the dealer, five ways to win. Microgaming brings out the big guns with its Multi-hand Classic Blackjack Gold.
It was worth it to look at the Multi-Hand Blackjack Gold rules before I started playing this game; there are enough subtle differences from the other Microgaming blackjack games to make this game stand up on its own two feet (or rather, five pairs).
To save you the trip (and the click), here’s what you can expect when you play:
- The game is played with 5 decks of 52 cards.
- As expected, the dealer stands on all 17s and operates a strict “No Peek” policy.
- Doubling Down is only allowed when the two original cards total 9, 10, and 11 (and these are hard numbers).
- Splitting is allowed, but only once.
- You can split Aces, and are allowed more than one card to be sent to them (this is a departure from several of the other games, which only allow for one card to go to each split Ace).
- Unlike 10-value cards cannot be split. In other words, other games may allow you to act as though the Jack of Diamonds and the Queen of Hearts were the same card, but in the Classic variety, the 10-value cards are not allowed to mingle (and, therefore, not allowed to be split)
Table limits range from a 1 credit chip to a 200 credit chip.
This game is only available in “Gold”, so you’ll find the game play quick, the service happy and fair, and the animation to be about as real as they get. Make sure to check out the “Expert Mode” for ways to tweak your gaming experience, including a customizable strategy table and an Auto Play feature, for one.
Classic Multi-Hand Blackjack Gold is available at the following recommended casinos.