Playtech American Roulette
American Roulette is similar to Roulette except this game is with an additional number. 00 has been added to the wheel and board. There are 38 numbers total, ranging from 00 to 36.
After the wheel is spun and the ball drops into the slot, the table is marked and winners are paid. The roulette board is laid out so that there are three columns, each column holding 12 numbers or if you prefer 12 rows, each row holding 3 numbers. The 0 and 00 are at the head of the columns.
Place your bets on as many combinations as you want within the table maximum. Inside bets are placed on a number or combination of numbers. Outside bets are bets placed on the outside framework of the playing grid.
The object of the game is to place a bet on a number, combination of numbers, color or situation that you predict the ball will land on.
The payouts for different combinations of Roulette - inside bets are:
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - Bet on any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Corner Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Four Bet - Bet on numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. Chip must be placed on crossing line between 0 and first row intersect 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
The payouts for different combinations of Roulette - outside bets are:
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping. Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1:1