Blackjack Surrender uses Vegas Strip Blackjack as a standard with a few variations. Maximum bet per hand is 100 coins, surrender is an option and insurance is available. The rules for the game:
- 4 decks of cards are used.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on 17 (hard and soft)
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double down after splits
- You can't split a split hand
- You can only split aces once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
- A split Ace with 10 point card is considered a 21, not Blackjack
- You can split 10 point cards even though they aren't alike (ex: K, Q)
- 7 Card Charlie wins on all hands except dealer blackjack
- You can surrender on the first two cards after dealer checks for Blackjack
Insurance is available and pays 2:1 odds but most experienced players agree insurance is not recommended.
The game make take a few seconds to load, please do not be discouraged by a black screen.
Patience is key!