Playtech Multi-Player Blackjack
You are playing this game of Blackjack at table along with up to 5 other online players. You are playing the dealer and the following rules apply:
- 6 decks of cards are used.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on 17 (hard and soft)
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double after splitting
- You can't split a split hand
- You can only split Aces once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
- On a double, if dealer first card is Ace and has blackjack, you lose both hands
- 10 Card Charlie wins on all hands except dealer blackjack
One of the hardest things for me to get used to in this game is the time limit. You no longer have all the time you want to decide how you want to play a hand. If you stall too long before making a play, a 15 second counter will be applied. If you haven't played at the end of the countdown, you will automatically stand.