Untamed Bengal TigerPlay free game
+ 180 Casino Spins to play at
Untamed Bengal Tiger slots have 5-reels and 243-ways to win, with free spins, trailing and collectable wilds, Lucky-Nudge, and Your Gamble features, and a 90,000-coin jackpot!
Microgaming takes wild seriously with their latest game in May 2012, Untamed Bengal Tiger slot game. Highlighting brand new Microgaming game additions, like Lucky Nudge, Collect-a-Wild and Your Gamble feature, gives slot players several great new ways to play their favorite pastime.
I had a hard time getting Survivor’s Rocky Theme “Eye of the Tiger” out of my head while writing this review. My apologies if it now gets stuck in yours.
Wagering in Untamed Bengal Tiger online slots.
Given the number of paylines and the ability to play up to 15 coins per line, the range of coin size is limited from .01 to .05 credits. Minimum bet is .30 credits and maximum bet per game is 22.50 credits while play all lines.
Untamed Bengal Tiger Pay Table.
Play goes from left to right, with the majority of the symbols requiring at least three in a row to qualify for payout. Anything with a Tiger will pay out with just two, however; another reason those fearless cats will keep your heart pumping.
Untamed Bengal Tiger Slots Wild Symbol.
Is the "Untamed Bengal Tiger" logo symbol, and will substitute for all symbols except the Tiger Eye scatters:
- Also a paying wild, the Logo will award up to 50x your coin bet when you land 5 Logos on an active win-line.
- Collect a Wild Feature: Each time a Logo Wild lands on a reel, it will be added to the tally at the bottom of each column.
- As soon as four icons are collected, the entire reel will “go wild” for four spins.
Trailing Wilds create a “trail of wilds” as they slide down the reels. Here’s hoping most of your wilds hit the top row!
Untamed Bengal Tiger slot Scatter symbol.
Is the Tiger Eye, which is hard to miss:
- As a scatter, the Tiger Eye does not need a payline or a sequential order to award a win.
- The Tiger Eye is a paying scatter, and you’ll need at least three symbols to catch the win, which is based on your total amount staked.
- Tiger Eye Scatter payouts start at 15x your bet with three symbols,
- 45x your total bet with four symbols,
- And a generous 300x your wager with 5 symbols on the reels.
On top of all that, the Tiger Eye scatter is your way into the Free Spins feature.
Untamed Bengal Tiger slots Free Spins feature.
Is activated when three or more Tiger Eye scatters appear on the reels:
- Regardless of the number of triggering symbols, 20 free spins will be instantly awarded.
- While these free spins cannot be retriggered;
- They are the only time you’ll have access to the Trailing Wilds game feature.
Keep your own eyes open for the Lucky Nudge game feature, when you see two Tiger Eyes on the reels. If you are lucky, you’ll see an additional Tiger Eye peeking out from above or below a reel, which can trigger the Lucky Nudge to increase your chance of firing the Free Spin feature.
Untamed Bengal Tiger Slots “Your Gamble” Feature.
Every time you walk away with a win, you can wager your newfound winnings in the “Your Gamble” feature:
- The “Your Gamble” feature is separate game where you try to double your payout with a spin of a needle.
- Unlike other slot game gamble features, “Your Gamble” will allow you some control over how much of your winnings you’d like to wager as well as a way to adjust your odds.
- You’ll always have a choice to collect your current winnings as long as you still have money available.
Play Untamed Bengal Tiger slots today and take a walk on the wild side!
Top Rated Casinos to Play Untamed Bengal Tiger
- Play Now
- Oshi Casino
100% Up To €125 + 180 Casino Spins
New players only. 100% match bonus + 180 free spins. 20 per day for 9 days. Bonus up to 1.25 BTC / 125 EUR / 200 AUD / 125 USD / 1,250 SEK + NOK / 9,000 RUB. Minimum deposit 0.0007BTC / 10 EUR / 10 AUD / 10 USD / 100 SEK + NOK / 700 RUB. Some slots add 50% or 75% to your wagering requirement. Poker (non-casino) card games, video poker, Roulette add 5% to your wagering/playthrough turnover.