Premier Online Roulette
Premier Roulette is an upgraded European Roulette online game, with one Zero, numbers 1-36, auto-play and game speed options, and bet chips from 0.25 credits up to 200 credits, using Microgaming software.
The Premier online roulette upgrades, are, video zoom, a felt color option, and game speed and auto-play options, plus a table showing how many neighbors there are and more.
Premier online roulette wagering, according to its pay table, ranges from 0.25 up to 200.00 credits per chip.
The three smallest betting chip sizes, are 0.25 credits, 0.50 credits, and 1.00 credit, giving players a choice to bet with the widest range of betting options in online roulette.
The Premier Roulette game pay table will also show you the odds of winning in its Bet Summary, if you have a hard time picking a number or if you're new to playing a roulette game.
Plus there are options; to set the game speed from normal to turbo, auto-play, and there are three or more different table felt colors to choose from.
Premier Roulette has one Zero (0) and numbers 1 through 36 on its wheel and betting table.
The betting table is set up like most European Roulette tables; where the Zero is at the top in its own section (usually pointing to the roulette wheel on an actual roulette table) and three rows of numbers below it, starting with numbers 1, 2, and 3 closest to the Zero.
Premier Roulette Table Area for Betting.
Premier Roulette bet chips can be played on any one number, two numbers, or four numbers, on the numbers betting area on the table. There are also betting areas on the left side, and bottom, of the numbers area on the table.
Starting closest to the number field; then going out from each "12 numbers" section, then to the bottom, the bet areas are as follows:
Side of the roulette table bets:
- 1st 12 - Place a chip on this to bet on the first 12 numbers on the table.
- 1 to 18 - Place a chip on this to bet on the first 18 numbers.
- EVEN - Place a chip on this to bet on the Even Numbers.
- 2nd 12 - Place a chip on this to bet on the second set of 12 numbers or numbers 13 thru 24.
- Red Color - Place a chip on this to bet on the red colored numbers.
- Black Color - Place a chip on this to bet on the black colored numbers.
- 3rd 12 - Place a chip on this to bet on the third set of 12 numbers or numbers 25 thru 36.
- ODD - Place a chip on this to bet on the Odd Numbers.
- 19 to 36 - Place a chip on this to bet on numbers 19 thru 36.
Bottom of the roulette table bets, going left to right or bottom to top:
- First; 2 to 1 (odds) - Place a chip on this to bet on the first row or the row with the numbers 1 down to 34.
- Second; 2 to 1 (odds) - Place a chip on this to bet on the second row or the row with the numbers 2 down to 35.
- Third; 2 to 1 (odds) - Place a chip on this to bet on the third row or the row with the numbers 3 down to 36.
Basically with betting in roulette; the more numbers, or larger number area, you place a chip or chips on, the less you will get back. So, if you bet on one number your odds of hitting it are like less likely than if you bet on 2 or more numbers.
The Premier online roulette game picture (above) shows how you can place chips on a roulette table for betting.
Play Premier Roulette to play one of the finest online roulette games on the net.