Pink Panther slots have 5-reels and 40-paylines with two progressive jackpot games in its six randomly triggered bonus features, a gamble feature, wilds, and scatters!
Normal Pink Panther slot play feels like a low-variance game. While I spun the reels, I won on a regular basis, but seldom was awarded more than I staked, even when the paylines lit up.
Bonuses round are another matter entirely; when they hit, they back a most wonderful punch.
Pink Panther online slots Wagering.
Wagers in Pink Panther are a product of the coin size, from .01 to 5.00 credits, and the number of lines played.
Activating all 40 lines is recommended, so choose your coin size wisely as bets climb quickly with this many pay lines. Minimum bet is .40 credits, and maximum wager is 200 credits per spin.
Pink Panther Slots Pay Table.
Two of Pink Panthers eleven non-feature symbols will award a payout with just two symbols on the reels; the Inspector and the Man happily keep Reels 1 and 2 fairly busy.
The rest of the symbols will require at least three, including the scatter. Play goes from left to right.
Pink Panther slots Wild symbol.
The "Pink Panther" symbol is the wild, naturally. Who else would take that spot:
- The Pink Panther Wild replaces all non-scatter symbols to increase the chances of winning.
- The “Wild” symbol is the replacement symbol in this game.
- The Pink Panther is also a paying symbol, awarding as many as 5,000 coins when five land anywhere on the reels.
Pink Panther slot Scatter symbol.
Is the “Pink Panther” Logo symbol. Need I say more:
- It pays anywhere on the five reels without need for payline.
- All wins are a product of total wager and number of scatter symbols present.
- Win from 5x your wager with just three symbols or up to 125x your total bet with 5 random scatters.
Pink Panther slots Bonus features.
There are five randomly triggered bonus features in the game; the Wheel of Pink bonus, the Pink Pow bonus, Crack the Pink bonus, The Color Pink bonus and the Pink Trail bonus.
Pink Panther “Wheel of Pink” Bonus Game.
- A new screen loads featuring the Pink Panther, “The Man” and a Bonus Wheel.
- Click "Spin" to spin the Wheel.
- The Wheel will reveal the number of bonus credits won (based on the total triggering wager), and whether or not you get to Collect or Respin.
Pink Panther “Pink Pow!” Bonus Game.
In this randomly triggered bonus game, the Pink Panther will detonate anywhere from two to six symbols and turn them into wilds.
Pink Panther “Crack the Pink Code” Bonus Game.
Another randomly triggered game, the “Crack the Pink Code” bonus feature activates a new screen filled with ten safes.
As a gateway to the free spin feature, what you find within each safe will determine the free spin round, for instance each safe could have:
- Additional free spins,
- An expanding wild option for Reel 3,
- Or dynamite (which will award two free spins and then concludes that portion of the bonus round).
Once the free games start, they cannot be triggered, nor will they trigger any other bonus game.
Pink Panther “The Color Pink” Bonus Round.
Yet another randomly triggered bonus round, “The Color Pink” bonus consists of Pink and Man painting a wall of numbers their favorite colors, pink and blue (respectively).
The total of all of the pink numbers on the wall is your cash prize for this bonus round.
At the end of the round, you can choose to either collect your prize or try again for a bigger number (up to two more times).
Pink Panther “Pink Trail” Bonus Feature.
Just when you think there can’t possibly be anymore randomly triggered bonus rounds, the Pink Trail bonus launches.
Watch as Inspector Clouseau pounds the pavement behind pink paw prints, looking for a stolen diamond:
- With every step the Inspector takes, a prize is awarded (and later will be multiplied by total bet of triggering spin).
- If he finds the diamond, your overall prize is doubled.
- If he falls into a trap, your prize will be split in half.
At the end of the Pink Trail feature, you’ll have the choice to either collect your current earnings or continue following paw prints at your own risk. You can “continue” up to four times.
Pink Panther Progressive Jackpot Adventure.
Two progressive jackpots are available in Pink Panther online slots, the Major Pink and the Minor Pink.
The ability to win the progressively jackpots comes via a-surprise!!-randomly triggered bonus feature game. Per the pay table, the higher the game wager, the better your chances of triggering the Jackpot Adventure bonus feature.
The good news is that if you’ve triggered the Jackpot Adventure, you are guaranteed to win at something, be it one of the progressive jackpots or the consolation prize:
- All you have to do to win is open each of the 12 blue doors on the screen.
- Ideally, you’d find five Pink Panthers to be the Major Jackpot winner.
- If not, finding four Inspectors will award the Minor Pink jackpot.
- And finding three Little Men will award the Consolation Prize.
Pink Panther slot has two additional features worth commenting on: an autoplay feature and a gamble feature.
The autoplay is pretty self-explanatory; you save yourself from a bit of carpal tunnel by letting the game spin the reels as many as 99 times automatically (just don’t stray far-the randomly triggered bonus rounds will halt play as they wait for your response).
The gamble feature allows you to gamble all or half of your recent win for a chance to double your winnings. All you need to do is to pick a higher card than the Dealer’s revealed card.
If you win, you can keep on playing (up to the €2,500 limit) or collect what you’ve won so far. If you lose, it’s back to the main game with empty pockets.
Think like the Pink. Play Pink Panther online slots, join the stealthy and mischievous antics of the Pink Panther and see what you can win!