Guises Of Dracula
Are you the kind of person who enjoys horror movies and stories with vampires?
If that’s the case, Guises of Dracula by Platipus Gaming software provider might just be what you were looking for!
This online one-armed bandit features a 5x4 grid layout, 50 fixed paylines, gloomy visuals and an eerie soundtrack.
Besides that, it also comes with bonus features such as Wild Symbol, Floating Wild Symbol, Floating Wild Feature, Shifting Guises Feature and Free Spins!
Theme and Symbols
As soon as you power up this online product, you will find yourself looking at Dracula's castle at night, while the full moon lights up your path.
While spinning the reels, you will get to see scary symbols such as bloody potions in vials, skulls and books, castles, cats, as well as Mina herself, all awarding payouts in the mid-high range.
Despite arriving on the reels in the more common form of card royals A-J, the lower paying symbols also fit perfectly with the dark theme.
Although the graphics provide an eerie atmosphere, the whole experience gets even scarier when they are paired with the sound effects that will send chills down your spine.
Betting Options and Other Functions
On top of great graphics and sound effects, this online title also comes with a pretty decent betting range as well!
With the betting range that starts at only 0.40 credits and goes up to a maximum bet of 40 credits, the majority of players should have suitable options.
When it comes to payout potential we have a RTP that’s unfortunately below average, sitting at 95.09%, while the highest potential win amounts to 1,000 times your stake and is awarded by the Grand Jackpot.
- Wild Symbol – Dracula himself is the Wild symbol that can appear on all reels and will substitute all symbols!
- Floating Wild Symbol – The Floating Wild symbols also substitutes all other symbols and can be found on all reels during both base game and free spins!
- Floating Wild Feature – This feature will trigger randomly and when it does, you will notice that up to 5 Floating Wilds appeared below any of the reels. With each spin after this feature triggers, they will move up by 1 position until they reach the top of the reels and fly off. There can be up to 20 Floating Wilds on the reels at a time and they can also contain either a cash prize, multipliers, Free Spins or Jackpots!
- Shifting Guises Feature – This feature is triggered when a Floating Wild symbol stops on a position with a Wild Symbol. All nearby positions will then turn into Wild Symbols. If a Floating Wild that stopped on a Wild position came with either multipliers, prizes, jackpots or Free Spins, you will be awarded accordingly.
- Free Spins – During the Shifting Guises feature you can win anywhere between 3 to 100 Free Spins. This feature can not only be re-triggered, but the Floating Wilds will have a higher chance of appearing on the reels as well!
All said and done, Platipus Gaming managed to do an okay job with Guises of Dracula, which manages to hold its own pretty well against other online games with the same theme.
Unfortunately, even though the graphics, sound effects and special features are pretty good, payout potential is a bit low for today’s standards.
If you don’t feel like dealing with Dracula, take a look at this company’s lengthy portfolio as they cover a wide variety of themes!