Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders
Another great sequel led game from Microgaming; the Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders online slots game.
This game is slightly different from the first one, with 5 reels and 15 pay lines of random free spins, wilds and a bonus round that is much different than other slot games.
There is a quest for you to embark on when the bonus appears, where you use a game board and dice to try to reach the golden mask and receive a huge amount of credits. And even if you don’t make it to the top, there are cash prizes to collect along the way.
The symbols used in this game are much like the ones in the first version; with five different kinds of fruits, the big Lizard is still there to taunt you and the laughing Monkey is also part of the gaming action.
The Big Kahuna symbol is wild on the reels to give you extra credits, the jungle Girl is there to help too and the Snakes are added to this game to give you a little extra round of fun online gaming.
The betting can be adjusted from 1 to 20 coins per line and the adjustable coin amounts range from 0.01 credits up to 0.25 credits, where the maximum bet is set at 75.00 credits per game.
All symbols pay from left to right except for scatter symbols.
Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders Wild Symbol.
- The Big Kahuna snakes & ladders symbol is the wild.
- The wild doubles all paying wins except for scatters.
Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders Scatter Symbols.
- The Dragon Snake is the scatter symbol.
- Scatter symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 only.
- Two or three scatters pay.
- Scatter symbols appearing on reels 1, 3 and 5 activate the bonus round.
Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders Free Spins.
- Free spins are activated randomly during the game.
- When activated, 5 free spins are awarded.
- Winnings are doubled during free spins.
Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders Bonus Round.
- The bonus round is activated when scatter snake symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- A new window appears with a game board and 5 dice.
- Select one of the dice to roll, move up the board and receive prizes.
- The 5 dice can be used during this game.
- If the number 6 appears on a die, a free roll is awarded. There are only 2 free rolls allowed per bonus game.
- If the game piece lands on a game square with a ladder, the game piece will move to the top of the ladder, thus advancing on the game board.
- If the game piece lands on a game square with a snake head, it will slide down to the end of the snake tail, thus moving backwards on the game board.
If you think you may land on a snake head in the bonus game, you can stop and collect your winnings of the game played thus far.
So if you are up towards the top of the game board and have collected great awards thus far, you may want to collect and quit. Because once you slide down the snake you have landed on, you may lose those winnings and have only the remaining dice left over to try and get it back.
There is just one more thing that you should know about the bonus game, the shrunken heads talk and they are really funny. You're gonna have a blast!
Sit right down and play to the beat of the drums, at this Big Kahuna snaky sequel!