ThunderfistPlay free game
Thunderfist Slot - A 5 Reel 243 Ways Video Slot.
Thunderfist slots give some punch to the 5 reels and 243 ways to win, with stacked wilds, scatters, and free spins awarding up to x5 multipliers. And, of course, there’s a jackpot worth up to 1,215,000 coins!
Thunderfist slot, a powerful video game from NetEnt since late May 2012, is more of a Bruce Lee camp with Asian-inspired music, graphics, and martial arts visuals game.
The Thunderfist name may conjure up all sorts of images and news items, whether it’s a rock band out of Salt Lake City or a would-be crime fighter in the Southwest or a take on Bruce Lee’s Fists of Fury.
Thunderfist online slots wagering.
Is determined by the size of the coin and the number of coins played per game. Even though it’s a 243-ways game, your wager will be built in terms of a 25-line bet; meaning the game is set at 25 “lines” and your coin size and number of coins will go up from there...
That being said, coin sizes start at .01 and go up to .50 credits. You can play from 1 to 10 coins per game. Minimum Thunderfist slot bets are .25 credits per spin. Maximum Thunderfist bets are 125.00 credits per game (a 250 .50-coin wager).
Thunderfist online slots Pay Table.
Play will go from left to right, and all symbols will require at least three symbols to award a payout. All of the character symbols will award higher payouts than the A, K, Q, J and 10 symbols.
Big wins are given brighter animations and sound affects (check your volume at the start of the game; my first big win nearly knocked me off my chair).
A new-and-now-standard feature on Net Entertainment slots is the ability to click directly on the symbols in the reels to get their payout potential.
Other nice features include an extended Autoplay, a stop game (just hit the 'play' button again), as well as being able to access the pay table while the reels are spinning.
Thunderfist slots Wild symbol.
Is the Angry Red Fighter symbol (please insert a more appropriate, badass name here):
- The Angry Red Fighter symbol is a Stacked Wild and can appear on any reel.
- The Angry Red Fighter Wild will substitute for all non-scatter symbols.
Thunderfist slot Scatter symbol.
Is the Golden Lion Gong symbol, and is the feature game trigger symbol:
- While not a paying scatter, the Gong will trigger the Free Spins feature when three appear.
- Every time the Gong lands on the reels, you’ll here a gong sound (with the volume on).
Thunderfist slots Free Spins feature.
Is activated when three or more Gong symbols land anywhere on the reels.
The more Golden Lion Gong symbols that land on the reels, the more free spins you can win. You’ll need at least three scatters to qualify, and as soon as you select the button, the free spins will activate:
- Three Gong scatters will trigger 10 free spins.
- Four Gong scatters will trigger 15 free spins.
- Five Gong scatters will land you 20 free games.
Thunderfist slot Free Spins Multiplier.
Whenever you grab a win during the free spins, a random multiplier will be selected via lightning bolt at the conclusion of the spin:
- All four of these multipliers--x2--x3--x4--x5--are displayed.
- Three numbers are then struck by a lightning bolt, one at a time, until only one remains.
- The remaining multiplier is then applied and your total wins are added to your triggering game total. Games are played at the original wager and cannot be re-upped.
Since you’ll need at least three symbols to achieve a payline win, the game is relatively high variance. The stacked wilds add a nice (some would say much needed) dimension to the game.
All in all, Thunderfist slot is a fun online video game that mixes soothing flutes with a few loud wake-up calls (you won’t mind them—that’s how you know you’ve won big!). Have fun!