Yee Haw! Rope them doggies! Take a ride into the wild west with the pistol slinging cowgirls in the Sunset Showdown slots. There are three features in its 5 reels and 25 pay-lines, with scatters and wild symbols to help towards re-spins in this western themed game.
Walk in the boots of the pistol toting cowgirl down the dusty western town streets, take a few shots at the outlaws and walk away with the cash. That sounds much easier than robbing a bank, even for the old days in the west.
Now let us tell you a story about the Sunset Showdown slots symbols you'll be seeing; there won't be much poker playing without them poker cards, with the 9 thru the A cards as the poker deck in this game. Get a few of those and you'll rake in some chips.
You won't find a cowboy or cowgirl without their Spurred Boots and Saddle. There are plenty of those in this game.
Continuing with this story; you'll see Money Bags and a Cowboy on a Horse, double Pistols scattered through these Sunset Showdown online slots. One of the important characters in this game is the wild Cowgirl wearing the badge of the law on her lapel.
Sunset Showdown Online Slots Wagering
Now that you've finished with the story, stroll on over to the Sunset Showdown slots wagering; choose from the adjustable coin amounts from 1 to 10 coins per line, the adjustable coin sizes ranging from 0.01 to 0.25 credits and the maximum bet of 62.50 credits.
All payouts are made from left to right on the reels, except for scatter symbols which may pay anywhere. Use their Gamble Feature at the end of each winning game to double or quadruple your winnings!
Sunset Showdown Slots Wild Symbol.
- The Cowgirl wearing her hat and badge is wild.
- The wild symbol substitutes all other symbols except for scatters.
- All winning combinations that include the Cowgirl wild symbol are Doubled.
- When the Cowgirl wild symbol lands on reels 1 and 5, a Re-Spins Feature is awarded.
Sunset Showdown Scatter Symbol.
- The Two Pistols crossed is the scatter symbol.
- Two or more Pistols scatter symbols pay anywhere on the five reels.
- When 3 or more duel Pistols scatter symbols appear, The Baddy Feature begins.
Sunset Showdown Slots Re-spins Feature.
- The Re-spins feature begins when the Cowgirl wild symbol appears on reels 1 and 5 only.
- Once the re-spins are activated, both reels 1 and 5 are covered with a cowgirl.
- 3 re-spins are awarded and reels 1 and 5 are wild.
- The Baddy Feature cannot be triggered during re-spins.
Sunset Showdown Online Slots Baddy Feature.
- The Baddy Feature is activated when 3 or more scatter symbols appear.
- Once activated, a new window will appear with this prompt; The Baddy Feature, Shoot 5 baddies to win random prizes.
- When the prompting fades out, a pistol slinging cowgirl and 7 outlaws standing on rooftops and boardwalks will appear.
- Select 5 of the 7 outlaws, one-at-a-time with your cursor.
- The cowgirl will shoot at each the outlaws after each of the selections are made.
- A prize amount is awarded after each outlaw has been shot at.
- Prize amounts can reach up to 5,000 coins and possibly more!
Talk about your walk on the wild side of the west, Sunset Showdown online slots will keep you moving in the Baddy Feature. As a side note; this feature seems to hit more often than the re-spins do, but this may change by changing your betting amounts.
Take a walk into the wild west with those pistol packing lawmaking cowgirls; put on your boots, strap on those chaps and put on that cowboy hat, to take a gallop over to the Sunset Showdown online slots!