Super Cash Drop Gigablox
Software:Bang Bang Games
- Winstark Casino
- Sign Up Bonus - Bitcoin
150% UP TO ₿0.05New customers only. T&C's apply. 18+. This offer is not available for players residing in Ontario. New Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 19+. Table games wagering contribution is 10%, Sic Bo, Royal Craps, Baccarat, Red dog 0%.
Are you ready to open up the great golden vault and see what kind of riches await for you behind the closed doors?
Super Cash Drop Gigablox by Bang Bang Games software is an online one-armed bandit that comes with 6 reels, 40 fixed paylines, great graphics and catchy music.
On top of that, it also comes bearing special features such as Wild Symbols, Gigablox™, Super Reel Expand, Super Stretch Wilds, Locked Wild Respins and Super Free Spins!
Theme and Symbols
As soon as you open up the vault, you will get to enjoy the view of large piles of cash, as well as gold coins that can be found behind the locked doors.
In the center of your screen you will find a large board where a plethora of great looking symbols will appear as soon as you start spinning the reels.
While the lower paying symbols take on a more common form of card suits, the mid and higher paying symbols fit the theme perfectly, appearing on the reels as wallets, piggy banks, as well as gold bars and dollar signs!
Betting Options and Other Functions
As for the betting options, the choices that you will have available to you should be more than enough to let you find the right one for your play style without any issues.
The betting range starts with a minimum of only 0.20 credits and gets as high as 100 credits, making this a great choice for most players.
Thanks to a theoretical return to player of 95.50%, high volatility, and a maximum win that awards a payout of 720,400 credits, payout potential is looking pretty good as well, to say the least.
The provider also made sure to make Super Cash Drop Gigablox available on Android and iOS devices as mobile devices take a big part in modern society.
- Wild Symbols – Both Standard Wild and Locked Wild symbols appear on the reels as cash stacks that not only substitute for all standard symbols, but also award the highest payouts of all symbols!
- Gigablox™ – With each spin that you take, there’s a chance that anywhere between 2 to 6 reels can merge in order to form a giant Gigablox reel. (learn more here)
- Super Reel Expand – On each spin, the size of the reels can go from anywhere between 6x4 to 6x6, which will in return add more win lines into play, giving you a higher chance of forming a win!
- Super Stretch Wilds – Each of the reels has a super stack of Wild symbols. Whenever one or more Wilds land, all symbols on the same reels will get replaced by Wilds, while any wins that include this wild also get multiplied by a multiplier that’s equal to the number of wilds that initially landed on the reels.
- Locked Wild Respins – On every spin that you take there is also a chance that the Wilds appear on the reels as Locked Wilds. If one or more of these symbols land, the Super Stretch Wild feature gets triggered.
- Super Free Spins – When you land 5 or more Bonus Scatter symbols you will be rewarded with a free spin for each of the bonus symbols that landed. During this feature, the Super Stretch Wilds are always, no lower paying symbols can appear on the reels, while the game is played on a maximum board size of 6x6 with 60 paylines!
All things considered, it is safe to say that Super Cash Drop Gigablox is yet another outstanding online release, which doesn’t come as that big of a surprise looking at the online slot repertoire of Bang Bang Games.
Numerous bonus features, hefty payout potential, a plethora of betting options and high-quality graphics combine for an exciting experience overall that you definitely want to check out.
If you are feeling the money theme, you might also want to take a look at the predecessor of this online game – Super Cash Drop by the same provider.