Are you ready to descend underground where you will get to dig up various precious jewels?
With Mine Mine Quest by Tom Horn Gaming software you get to see what being a miner is all about!
Coming with a huge 9x8 board layout and cluster pays, this online title also packs high-quality graphics and a bassy soundtrack.
You will also discover some special features in the mine – Shatter Mode, Giant Symbol, Wild String, Shake Up and Free Spins!
Theme and Symbols
Upon entering the mine, you will find that it’s well reinforced, while the background sound effects add a touch of reality that is bound to get you immersed.
Taking a look at the reels you will discover various precious gems that will act as symbols.
For the symbols that award low to mid-range payouts we have blue, red, green, yellow and purple gems, as well as lanterns, while the more lucrative ones take the form of mining equipment such as helmets, mining carts and mining picks!
Betting Options and Other Functions
The amount of betting options that this online one-armed bandit provides is nothing to scoff at either as there are quite a few of them available.
First we have the minimum bet of only 0.50 credits – an option that will be warmly welcomed by newer players that are looking to get more familiar with the reels.
Then again, if you are a seasoned veteran who enjoys rolling with higher stakes, you will be able to do that as well thanks to the bets that can get as high as 100 credits!
Unfortunately, when it comes to payout potential we have a payout percentage of 95.41%, medium volatility and the highest win that awards a payout of just over 200x your stake, which is a bit low nowadays.
- Shatter Mode – Symbols that form winning clusters will explode, allowing new ones to come into play.
- Giant Symbol – Collecting at least 13 High-paying symbols during the Shatter Mode will trigger the Giant Symbol feature that will reveal a symbol that can be up to 6x6 big!
- Wild String – If you collect at least 13 low-paying symbols in the Shatter mode, a string of up to 10 Wilds will appear on the reels!
- Shake Up – Sometimes on spins that grant no win this feature will trigger, shaking up the whole screen in order to award you with a winning combination!
- Free Spins – In order to trigger the Free Spins you will need to collect 5 or more TNT symbols during the shatter mode which will in return award you with anywhere between 5 to 20 Free Spins.
All things considered, taking a look at online slots by Tom Horn Gaming it is clear that they are very serious about their work and Mine Mine Quest is yet another example of that.
Right off the bat it sets up an immersive experience, that’s only further enhanced by a plethora of special features and the great betting range, but the payouts could be a bit higher.
However, if you can get over that flaw, this one might just be up your alley!
Top Rated Casinos to Play Mine Mine Quest
- DuckyLuck Casino
500% Up To €/$2500 + 150 Casino SpinsNew Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 18+. Minimum deposit: $25. Maximum Cashout: 10x Deposit. PLUS 150 Free Spins. 50 Free Spins for the next 3 days on these slot games: Day 1: 50 Free Spins: Mystic Wolf; Day 2: 50 Free Spins: Golden Gorilla; Day 3: 50 Free Spins: Five Times Wins.
- CASINO REVIEW
- DaVinci's Gold Casino
100% Up To $1000 + 555 Casino SpinsNew Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 18+. No Max Cashout. After playing your 100% Welcome Bonus you get 555 Free Spins on the most luxurious slot online: Gold Bricks Look for Promo 555GOLDBARS in the cashier. Min deposit: $25. Max cashout for Free Spins: $350.
- CASINO REVIEW