The Argyle Open
+ 180 Casino Spins to play at
The Argyle Open slots have five reels and 40 pay-lines full of golf action, with bonus games that end in free spins and multipliers, stacked wilds, and scatters give payouts as you slice the green for extra coins.
Perhaps The Argyle Open slot was meant for you if you're an avid golfer. Then again, you don't have to be to have fun in this game.
The favorite symbol in The Argyle Open slots has to be the wild logo, as you'll soon find out. Better yet, just look at the picture above, because the actions in these reels speak louder than words alone.
The golf ball cup comes in a close second as it will bring on a whole new meaning of fun in this game when several show up in play.
Most everything shows up in The Argyle Open slot game you will see in a real game of golf. Like the Flag used to mark each of the holes, golf clubs, cleats, tees, the golf ball cup, and I think there's even a ball scrubber used as one of the symbols.
The payouts will range from 2 coins to 10 coins with three of the lower paying symbols, and 25 to 100 coins when five of them land on a payline.
The higher paying golfing symbols in The Argyle Open will give from 12 coins to 25 coins for three on a paid line, and from 150 coins to 500 coins for five, except for the wild logo which will pay 50 coins for three, 250 for four, and 1000 coins for five on a payline.
The Argyle Open online slots wagering.
Can be adjustable with ranged coin sizes at 0.01, 0.02, and 0.05 credits, and from 1 to 10 coins per paid line. Playing all 40 of this golf game's lines, the bet will be 0.40 credits as the minimum and the maximum bet is 20.00 credits.
The Argyle Open online slots symbols will pay and play from left to right except for the Golf Ball Cup Scatter which will make it play and payouts anywhere on the reels.
The Argyle Open Wild Symbol.
- The "Argyle Open" Logo is the Wild.
- The Argyle Open Wild will substitute all symbols except ball cup scatters.
- The Argyle Open Wild can appear as stacked wilds on the reels!
The Argyle Open Scatter Symbol.
- The golf Ball Cup symbol is the Scatter.
- Three or more Ball Cup Scatters will have a payout.
- Three or more Ball Cup Scatters will also trigger "The Tournament Bonus".
The Argyle Open Tournament Bonus Game.
The Argyle Open Tournament Bonus game will trigger when 3 or more golf Ball Cup Scatters appear anywhere on the five reels. A new screen will appear with instructions to the bonus round.
There are 3 Stages to this bonus round each with a new scene to play in, but first you must select your golfer.
First, select 1 of 5 golfers you wish to use as your professional golfer for the course. After selecting your golfer a new scene will appear as the tee off in stage 1:
- Use the controls in each stage to hit a golf ball down the golf fairway.
- Bonus Round Stage 1 - The further you hit the ball the greater the coin reward.
- Bonus Round Stage 2 - Hit the ball further down the fairway for additional coins.
- Bonus Round Stage 3 - Chip the ball close to the cup; the closer you get the ball to the cup, the more free spins you can get.
The Argyle Open Free Spins.
The Argyle Open Free Spins are activated after the Tournament Bonus round has completed:
- The amount of free spins will depend on how close you hit the ball to the cup in the Bonus round.
- Up to 20 Free Spins can be awarded during the bonus.
- And, up to a 5x multiplier can also be awarded during the Tournament Bonus.
So, if you get however many free spins during the bonus round with a 5x multiplier and get 5 wilds on a payline during those free spins, you will win a jackpot amount of 5000 coins!
Play The Argyle Open slots today and have fun teeing off in a game of golf!
Top Rated Casinos to Play The Argyle Open
- Play Now
- Oshi Casino
100% Up To €125 + 180 Casino Spins
New players only. 100% match bonus + 180 free spins. 20 per day for 9 days. Bonus up to 1.25 BTC / 125 EUR / 200 AUD / 125 USD / 1,250 SEK + NOK / 9,000 RUB. Minimum deposit 0.0007BTC / 10 EUR / 10 AUD / 10 USD / 100 SEK + NOK / 700 RUB. Some slots add 50% or 75% to your wagering requirement. Poker (non-casino) card games, video poker, Roulette add 5% to your wagering/playthrough turnover.