Elements - The AwakeningPlay free game
Elements: The Awakening Slot - A 5 Column 20 Payline 3D Video Slot.
Elements The Awakening slots have 5-columns and 20-paylines with four free fall features, wilds, impressive 3D graphics and thematic elements abound with up to 300,000 coins to win!
Elements The Awakening slot, an impressive new slot from Net Entertainment in early December 2012, is truly different from most of the other slots out there.
The musical element of this slot game is really something to listen for.
Elements: The Awakening slot features a simple, yet original score that is both relaxing and powerful (I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t leave the game just to close my eyes and take a few deep breaths). Needless to say, this definitely isn’t your typical slot game.
Elements, The Awakening online slots wagers.
The wagers in this unique slot game are very customizable. While the bet lines are set at 20, you’ll have the choice of coin sizes from $0.02 to $0.50 and the ability to play up to 10 coins per line.
Wagers will range from $0.20 to $100.00 per game.
Elements, The Awakening slots Pay Table.
The pay table is as clean as the game itself. Typical rules apply; only highest win per line is paid, play goes from left to right, and malfunction voids all.
Three symbols are needed for a win, with the more “advanced” looking symbols awarding higher payouts.
Elements 3D slots Wild Symbol.
Is the Box symbol and will help substitute symbols during the game:
- Box Wild symbols appear on every reel except Reel 1.
- Box wilds will substitute for all symbols, both in the base and free fall games.
Elements slots Energy Meter.
The Elements Energy Meter displays the leading element, which is the particular section of the meter where the most energy indicates which Free Falls mode is entered if/when they are activated.
Elements slot Avalanche Meter.
Every time a free fall records a winning payline, it places you one step closer to the Free Falls feature.
Pay attention to the color of the Avalanche Meter as it matches the leading element in the current round. To trigger the Free Falls feature, you need to have four successive Avalanche wins.
Element 3D slots Free Falls feature.
Four or more sequential Avalanches in the main game round will activate one of four Free Fall modes; the Earth Storm mode, Fire Storm mode, Water Storm mode, or Wind Storm mode:
- Each of the four Free Fall modes award 10 free falls.
- Additional wins during free falls will extend the time of a free falls feature.
Explanations of the four Free Fall modes are as follows:
- Earth Storm Wild mode: During this mode, Earth Storm Wilds appear only on Reels 2, 3, and 4 and remain there until they have successfully completed one or more wins for up to three Avalanches.
- Fire Storm Wild mode: Wilds appear on Reels 2, 3, and 4, and may expand onto the remaining reels. These wilds are spreading wilds (like you’d expect a fire storm to do), and can transform any two adjacent symbols into wilds.
- Water Storm Wild mode: Again, the middle reels receive the wilds. Reels 2, 3, and 4 are the only ones blessed with these expanding wilds, which grow vertically to soak the entire reel with winning potential.
- Wind Storm Wild mode: These wilds fall randomly into place onto the reels and move onto adjacent symbols throughout each of the remaining falls.
- The total won from free fall games is added to the wins from the triggering spin.
Each of these modes comes with the launch of a new breathtaking scene, based on the particular element that triggers the mode. (You may think me dramatic, but wait until you play it before you judge; a serious amount of design effort went into this online slot game.)
Elements slots also include an auto-play feature with several customizable presets to stop play at specific instances.
Like when Free Falls are triggered or if your account falls below a specified balance. Up to 1,000 spins can be programmed.
I would categorize Elements online slots as a high variance slot. Several spins award next to nothing, yet there are the rare few that really raise your eyebrows nicely. Nice enough to keep playing, that is.
Want to know where to play Elements 3D online slots? We’ve got you covered…