Big VegasPlay free gamePlay free game
Big Vegas slots have 5x4 reels and 40 paylines with regular and directional wilds, and winning combos during free games have triple payouts, and possible sticky wilds!
Big Vegas slot runs on Bally software, a world leader on casino games, and its special directional wild gives players more five-of-a-kind wins than most online slot games.
Big Vegas slots Wagering.
Online players have a plethora of betting options (a lot), with coin sizes ranging from 0.01 to 10.00 credits per line. Wagers, while playing all forty lines, will range from 0.40 to 400.00 credits per game.
Big Vegas online slots Pay Table.
There are twelve symbols in play during the main game and the same amount during free games. The main game has a scatter, where the free games do not, and the free games will have one extra wild symbol; a possible sticky wild.
The Big Vegas slot game play and symbol payouts will start from the left-most reel and go to the right, except for scatter symbols which will play where specified by the pay table.
Symbol payouts shown in pay table, reflect a 2.00 credit per game wager.
Big Vegas slots Wild symbols.
There are three wilds in the game; two that appear in the main game, and one extra wild that can appear during free games:
- Directional Wild in main game: Appears on reels 2 and 4 only. The game pauses while its green arrow spins, stops, and all symbols it points to will turn into blue wilds.
- Directional Wild in free games: Appears on Reel 3 only; its arrow will not point up or down when it stops.
- When directional wild is in the 2nd or 3rd positions, symbols the arrow points to will turn purple and hold their positions until the bonus feature ends.
- Blue Wild: On occasion a blue wild will appear in the main game and substitute for symbols.
- Purple Wild or Sticky Wild: Only appears during free games, after the directional wild turns a symbol into a purple wild.
Big Vegas slot Scatter symbol.
The scatter symbol is the “Free Games Lounge” symbol, and it’s the one that helps trigger free games:
- “Free Games Lounge” symbols appear on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
- Three “Free Games Lounge” symbols will trigger the Free Games Bonus.
Big Vegas slots Free Games Bonus.
This feature is triggered when three “Free Games Lounge” symbols appear anywhere reels 2, 3, and 4 at the same time. The reason it’s called a bonus is because it has a sticky wild feature attached:
- Five free games are awarded and must be activated by the player.
- All free game wins are multiplied three-times (3x).
- Purple Wilds can appear and stick during free games; only when the directional wild appears in the 2nd or 3rd position on Reel 3. Purple wilds will hold until the feature ends.
The free games bonus feature cannot be retriggered since the “Free Games Lounge” symbol is not present during free games.
Play Big Vegas slot and find out how many sticky wilds you get during free games!