European Roulette Gold
European Roulette Gold differs from the standard European Roulette in the addition of the Neighbor and Call bets; this game uses Microgaming software. There is still just one 0, the 00 is not available in this game.
The wheel is spun and the ball is dropped onto a wheel containing 37 numbers from 0 - 36. The wheel is started spinning and the ball is dropped spinning in the opposite direction. Eventually the ball drops into one of the slots on the wheel.
The numbers are placed around the wheel and alternate in even and odd and are assigned a color of red or black except the 0 which is always green.
The table grid is laid out so that there are three columns, each column holding 12 numbers or if you prefer 12 rows, each row holding 3 numbers.
The 0 is placed at the top of the rows/columns. One bet or many can be placed on just one number or many different combinations.
Bets placed in the numbered part of the grid is called an inside bet. The outside framework of the grid consists of side bets that can be placed, such as even or odd, black or red and called an outside bet.
The object of the game is to place a bet on a number, combination of numbers, color or situation that you predict the ball will land on.
Call bets are specific combinations with proper names and defined odds. When you click on the Call Bet button, the list of bets and payouts will display in a window. The existing chip size will be used in these bets.
Neighbor bets are placed on the neighboring numbers of a Straight Up number on the Roulette table. They are selected as the numbers show on the wheel and not on the table.
Neighbor bets have the same value as the original bet and unless you change the value, the default number of bets placed is 2.
The payouts for different combinations of European Roulette Gold - inside bets are.
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - Bet on any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Square Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on the line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
The payouts for different combinations of European Roulette Gold - outside bets are.
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping. Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1:1