Microgaming Multi-Hand Blackjack
Multi-Hand Blackjack allows you to play up to 5 hands of the standard Blackjack game by placing a bet in front of each hand you wish to play.
You can change the number of hands played at any time by clicking the clear button and placing new bets.
The basics of the game are:
- 5 decks are used and shuffled after each hand.
- The dealer deals your two cards face up but their hand is dealt one card face up. Second card is dealt after all hands are complete.
- The dealer must stand on all 17 point hands (hard and soft).
- You can double on any first 2 cards and you can split same cards.
- Aces can only be split once.
- If you split on Aces, you will only be dealt one card to each Ace
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- Double allowed on 9, 10, and 11.
- All ties are a push
This is your basic Blackjack game with no bells or whistles. The best thing about online Blackjack is you can take your time, consider the odds and not worry about outside pressures.