Microgaming Multi-Hand Bonus Blackjack
The “bonus” in Bonus Blackjack by Microgaming comes with the optional side bet. The bonus game applies only to the first two cards of your hand, and pays according to the following paytable:
- Jack of Spades and the Ace of Spades pays 50 to 1.
- Same-suited Jack and Ace pays 25 to 1.
- Same-suited cards pay 5 to 2.
The game of Bonus Blackjack abides by Microgaming’s general rules, with the following exceptions:
- Cards with a value of 10 can be split as though they were pairs. (Example: A Jack of Spades and a natural 10 can be split).
- You can split up to three times, but only once with Aces. With split Aces, only one additional card will be given to each before the hand is forced to stand.
- Doubling Down is allowed with any two initial cards, and can occur after a split.
- Dealer peeks on Aces and 10-cards
If you’re interested in playing the side bet bonus, simply put a chip in the Bonus Bet circle next to when you place your regular bet. If it’s there, you’ll automatically be awarded your winnings.
If it’s not, you bid your chips adieu and tackle the next round of cards. Any winnings are on top of the blackjack game you are also playing.
Bonus Blackjack is played with 2 decks of standard cards that are shuffled at the end of every game.
If you’re looking for added excitement when playing blackjack (especially since strip blackjack is really no fun when you’re playing by yourself), Bonus Blackjack may give you just the added boost you are looking for.
It’s easy to get wrapped up in the bonus game and forget about your blackjack strategy, so either come up with an excellent strategy table and click autoplay (see “Expert Mode” for details), or just start paying attention (it’s a bit more fun that way).
Speaking of which, pay attention to the following recommended casinos.