Blackjack is a standardized game and most rules are the same. There are areas that sometimes differ and these are usually the payout odds and the number of decks used. This is a five hand version of Blackjack and 4 decks are used for game play.
The table limit is $1.00 - $40.00 and in this game:
- 4 decks of cards are used and reshuffled after each hand.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on 17 (hard and soft)
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- 21 pays 1:1
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double after splitting
- You can't split a split hand
- You can only split aces once
- Only one card dealt to split aces
- Insurance is available
Since this is a 4 deck shoe dealing to 5 hands, your game strategy should adjust to the lower deck number. Insurance is available but is usually considered a bad bet.