+ 240 Free Spins to play at
Lost slots are a feature-heavy five-reel, 30-payline 3D animated game, with a re-spin feature and its multiple multipliers, a double-payout expanding wild, and the highly gratifying click-me features!
It’s no wonder why BetSoft’s new Lost 3D slots game is so immediately popular in January, 2012; set during an Egyptian-themed adventure with the highly gratifying click-me feature the compelling graphics and many other features.
While the name may conjure up images and philosophical debates from a popular television phenomenon, the game itself has absolutely nothing in common with the J.J. Abrams hit show.
Wagering with Lost online slots.
Is all about finding the right balance between coin sizes, number of coins per line, number of lines played, and your comfortable risk factor...
The Lost slots coin sizes range from $0.02 to $0.50, and you can play as many as five coins on each of the 30 paylines. On a 30-line bet, the minimum bet is $0.60 (0.02 credits at one credit per line) and the maximum wager is $75.00 per game (0.50 credits at 5 coins per line).
Lost Online Slots Pay Table.
You’ll need at least three symbols from left to right to dig up a payout with Lost online slots. Highest paying non-feature symbols are the Relic Hunter and his nemesis the Mummy; 500 coins and 200 coins with five on a line respectively.
Lost Slots Wild Symbol.
- The Lost 3D slots Wild symbol is the Asp Staff symbol.
- Located only on Reel 3, the Staff will expand to fill the entire center reel.
- This Staff Wild doubles all payouts it contributes to.
- The Staff Wild also substitutes for the Bonus and Click Me feature symbols.
- The Asp Staff is a non-paying wild.
Lost Online Slots Scatter Symbols.
There are two different scatters in this Lost 3D slots that provide you with two different bonus opportunities; the Monkey Scatter and the Eye Scatter:
- Monkey Scatter Symbol: The Monkey symbol will launch the “Click Me” bonus feature when it lands on Reel 4.
- Eye Scatter Symbol: This symbol, which looks like an Egyptian eye carved out of rock or wood, is your ticket to the Mummy’s Tomb bonus.
Lost Online Slots Center Reel Re-spin Feature.
Every time a payline lights up with a win, Lost online slots will award you the payout and then re-spin the center reel for a chance at additional wins.
If you win something on the re-spin, the center reel will go again, and again, and again, as long as it keeps creating a winning combination.
In addition to the re-spins, for every time a re-spin occurs, the multiplier for the preceding wins goes up-up to the max of 5x the usual payout. Multipliers are shown on the top right of the game. All re-spins are FREE.
Lost Slots “Monkey Click Me” Feature.
The Lost 3D slots Click Me feature is activated if you see the Monkey symbol on any position of Reel 4; a classic case of “Monkey See, Monkey Do” will begin, and he’ll do more for your account the more he jumps around:
- Once the feature launches, start clicking on the six Click Me symbols on the reels.
- The Monkey will reveal the prizes; from 150 to 600 coins each.
- Once you reveal a “Collect” symbol, the click me bonus game is over.
Lost Online Slots Mummy’s Tomb Bonus Round.
The Lost 3D slots Mummy’s Tomb Bonus Round is activated when four Mummy’s Eye symbols land anywhere on the reels. To make the most of this bonus feature:
- Help the Relic Hunter choose the most lucrative door.
- Choose doors for a chance at cash prizes.
- Meet a mummy behind a door, ends the Mummy's Tomb Bonus.
I played Lost slots for quite a while and could never get the four symbols to show up on the reels; that being said, I made out beautifully with the Re-spin feature (and its 5x multipliers). I wish you better luck!
With Lost online slots, you may just find yourself a big winner. Play it today at your favorite NetEnt online casino!