Mad scientistPlay free game
Mad Scientist Slot - A 5 Reel 20 Payline Bonus 3-D Video Slot
Mad Scientist slots are quirky, with 3D animation, 20 paylines, 5 reels, 3 in-game bonus features, wilds and scatters!
While Dr. Walter Prescott tries his hand at turning objects into gold, you can try your hand at turning spins into cash.
A side note: While you may not be overly impressed with the 3D animations on the Mad Scientist slot game, you will be impressed by the rate of play. Bonus games in particular are quickly played and awarded-a refreshing twist as most 3D slots are a bit laborious to watch.
Mad Scientist online slots Bets.
Wagers are determined by coin size (between 0.02 to 1.00 credits), number of coins played per line (up to 5), and number of lines played (we recommend all 20).
Full-payline bets will range from 0.40 to 100.00 credits per spin in the Mad Scientist slot game.
Mad Scientist slots Pay Table.
Into the lab we go! The pay table shows us the symbols that are the brains of the operation. The Lightning Ball is the most rewarding, with its 1,000-coin payout on a 5-coin payline. All symbols need at least three adjacent from left to right to award a win.
Mad Scientist 3D Slots Wild symbol.
Is the Chalkboard symbol, the one with all the scientific writings on it, and it will be the experimental symbol or substitute for the game:
- It will replace all symbols except the Mad Scientist Logo.
- It appears on all five reels to increase the chance of winning.
- The Wild is also paying symbol, awarding the highest payout of 2,000 coins when five land on a payline.
Mad Scientist slot Scatter symbol.
Is the Switch symbol; think of it as helping to switch a regular game into extra coins when three or more appear:
- Three or more scatter Switch symbols will award payouts.
- Win from 50 coins with three symbols, to 250 coins with five symbols.
Mad Scientist online slots Bonus Symbols.
Bonus games abound in Mad Scientist online slots. Each is triggered by:
- Test Tube Scatters: Three or more Test Tubes anywhere on the reels will trigger a second screen bonus game.
- Biohazard Symbols: These symbols will trigger a “Pick Me” feature.
- Tesla Coils: These symbols activate the “Wild’o’Cution feature.
Mad Scientist Bonus Feature.
Is triggered after three or more Test Tube scatters land anywhere on the reels; a second screen will load for the “Great Experiment Bonus Round.” Here you’ll join Mad Scientist Dr. Walter Prescott on the final test phase of his Midas serum:
- You’ll be prompted to select each of the four objects to begin the experiment.
- The objects can turn into bronze, silver, or pure gold.
- Each object has its own weight in credit winnings.
If you trigger this feature with four or more Test Tubes, your winnings are multiplied even further.
Mad Scientist “Bio Pick Me” Feature.
Three or more Biohazard symbols from left to right or right to left on an active payline will launch an on-reel Pick Me feature. Each time this feature is launched you can win from 125 to 175 credits.
Mad Scientist Wild-o-Cution Feature.
Is triggered when the Tesla Coils symbol appears on Reels 1 and 5, on paylines 1, 2, or 3:
- The Tesla Coils activate and send jolts of electricity to the symbols around them.
- The jolts of electricity will power them up into Wild icons and increase your chance of winning!
Play the Mad Scientist 3D slot game and try for the extra coins in its fun bonus features!