Keno 101 is an online keno game with 80 numbers, a quick pick feature, up to 50 games with auto-play, pick up to fifteen spots and then 20 random numbers are filled! Online Keno 101 has a 10,000 coin jackpot; get all 15 numbers filled and you win!
Online Keno 101 is a Slotland software keno game and everything is numbered on the game card. So to play, all you have to do is follow the numbers on the left side of the keno game card.
The Keno 101 online wagering.
Is also simple, with five betting options on top of the game card; 50cents, $1, $2, $5 and $10. Just select one of those bets before you start playing.
How to play Keno 101 online.
There are four bold numbers on the left side of the keno card. The selections you make will turn a dark-blue color. The game is played by following the easy steps below:
- Step 1 - Choose the amount to bet per game; $.50, $1, $2, $5, or $10.
- Step 2 - Select the number of games you want to play; 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 25, or 50 (see Auto Play feature below).
- Step 3 - Quick Pick; select "YES" and the game will pick up to 15 numbers for you (see Quick Pick feature below). If not, you can pick your own numbers... Go to Step 4.
- Step 4 - Pick your own numbers by marking the boxes; there are 80 numbered boxes in a 10x8 grid. Select up to 15 number boxes in the grid area (1-80).
Then select "CLICKTOPLAY" at the bottom of the game card to begin your keno game.
If you select a number box on the Keno 101 card and wish to change it, just select it one more time to un-fill it and then select another number box.
If you wish to change your numbers, just select the "CLEAR" button to clear all the selected number boxes. Then pick again or use the Quick Pick feature.
Online Keno 101 Auto-Play feature.
Lets you choose up to 50 games, and all you have to do is sit back, watch and enjoy:
- The auto-play games keep playing and stop after the selected amount has been played.
- Select "STOP" (at the bottom of the keno card) to cancel the auto-play feature at any time.
Keno 101 Quick Pick feature.
Is activated when you select the "YES" box beside the bolded number "3" on the game card:
- Select one of the number boxes between 1 and 15.
- After the selection of 1-15, that many random number boxes will be filled on the game card (1-80).
- Change the random filled boxes on the game card by selecting the same Quick Pick number again (1-15).
- Select "CLICKTOPLAY" to play the keno game.
A "Play Again" will appear at the bottom of the keno card; if you chose to play only one game at a time. The Play Again will also appear after the amount of auto-play games has ended.
Play Keno 101 online at Win A Day casino and enjoy one of the easiest online keno games!