Party Gaming Casino Blackjack
Party Gaming casino blackjack tables typically accept bids as low as $1 and can go as high as $500 for the initial bet. The maximum wager limit only pertains to the original bet, so you’ll still be allowed to double and split without penalty.
Party Gaming blackjack games do not accept real money players from the United States; however, players from the US can play for free, and they can do so without a long registration process. The only games unavailable for free play are the live dealer games, which makes sense.
As far as Party Gaming Blackjack goes, the following basic rules apply. We’ll cover each game in detail and go over any unique rules, but for the most part, Party Gaming aligns itself with this list.
- Eight decks of 52 cards is the standard stack for all multi-hand games. Deck is reshuffled after the stack has been depleted by about 1.5 decks.
- The Dealer will stand on a hard 17 (card total without Aces) and will hit on a soft 17 (card total with Aces).
- Splitting is allowed once. Split Aces receive one card each.
- Doubling Down is allowed, but only one additional card will be dealt to complete the hand.
- Dealer peeks for blackjack on all 10-value cards and Aces, and will offer insurance when an Ace is his showcard.
- Surrender is available.
Party Gaming offers keyboard quick keys for common actions like reducing or increasing a wager. It also features GameLogs that logs all the activity in the games you’ve played. Rules are easy to find for each games if you’re looking for even more notes.
Party Gaming is a publicly traded company on the London Stock Exchange, and claims to be “the world’s leading listed online gaming business”. Operating brands such as PartyPoker, PartyCasino, and PartyBets, Party Gaming is a pint-sized powerhouse in the software platform arena with over 12 years in the business.
Play all of the great Party Gaming Blackjack games today at the following recommended casinos.