Multi-Hand Multi-Player Blackjack
In Party Gaming Multi-hand Multi-Player blackjack they use the Las Vegas Downtown Blackjack rules of play but requires a higher minimum and maximum betting limit in the game. Up to three players can play at a table and you can play all three positions if you want. A timer is in play for this game as a courtesy to other players.
The game is played against the dealer. The rules for this game of Blackjack are:
- 8 decks of cards are used.
- The cards are reshuffled after 20% of the cards are used.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down
- Dealer draws a card on soft 17
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- Maximum splits allowed is 3
- The player may double after splitting
- You can only split aces once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
The table minimum bet is $1 and the maximum bet is $200. Surrender is an option on two cards. Payout for Blackjack is 3:2 and insurance is available paying 2:1. Experienced blackjack players usually do not use this option.