Diamonds DownunderPlay free game
Rival Gaming brings you beer and boomerangs with its the 5-reel, 15-payline slot, Diamonds Down Under, not to mention it has a bonus round, free spins, wilds, scatters, and a jackpot worth up to 15,000 coins!
You will also see the different kinds of animals found in the big open land of this Australian-styled game.
This Outback-themed slot game throws just about every Australian icon onto its reels (and, no, you wont find any steaks or Bloomin Onions).
From the Crocodile Dundee character to a Kangaroo crossing sign, these non-feature symbols will pay as high as 500 with five on a payline to as low as 3 with three on a payline.
Several kinds of animals are found in Diamonds Down Under slots, starting at 5 coin payouts up to 300 coins in a payout, with a Kangaroo, Kuala, Hippo, and the Otter playing around on the reels.
Diamonds Down Under online slots wagering.
Will start at $0.01 per line with ranged adjustable coin amounts up to $1. Since you can play more than one coin per line (up to 5), youll have the ability to plunk down $0.15 to as much as $75 per game if you want to (hey, what happens in the diamond mines of Australia, stays in the diamond minds of Australia).
Don't be confused when the Diamonds Down Under slot play goes from left to right, even when south of the Equator, because it does.
Diamonds Down Under Wild Symbol.
- The Pick Ax is the Wild (no worries- it says “Wild” right on it).
- The Pick Ax subs for any other symbol, except for the Map scatter symbol.
- The Pick Ax Wild is your highest-paying symbol.
Five Pick Ax's on a payline (win a 5,000 coin payday) will have you doing your best Australian accent, unless youre from Australia, and in that case, Im going to guess youll just be yelling happily.
If you land 5 Wilds during the free spins game with the 3x multiplier, youll take home 15,000 coins!
Diamonds Down Under Scatters.
- The Aborigine and the Map are the scatter symbols in this game.
- Neither of the Scatters are paying symbols.
- Three or more Aborigine symbols will activate the Free Spins feature.
- Three or more Map symbols will launch the Diamond Mine Bonus.
Diamonds Down Under Free Spins.
The Diamonds Down Under Free Spins feature will launch when 3 or more Aborigine symbols dance anywhere on the reels.
The amount of free spins correlates to how many scatter symbols were on the reels at the time the feature was launched; as explained with the following:
- Three Aborigine Scatters will give you 10 free spins.
- Four Aborigine Scatters will give you 20.
- And 5 Aborigine Scatters will award 100 free spins!
- All Free Spin winning combinations are multiplied by 3!
The Diamonds Down Under Free Spins can be retriggered and all free spins are played at the lines and wagers of the triggering betand then the 3x bonus multiplier multiplies them!
Diamonds Down Under Diamond Mine Bonus Feature.
Diamonds Down Under slot Diamond Mine Bonus Feature is triggered when you get 3 or more Maps on your reels, a different bonus feature (and entirely new page) will load as the Diamond Mine Bonus feature instructional page.
After reading the instructions, select "Start" to begin when the following map appears:
- There are 7 rooms on the mine map with X's to choose from.
- You will have only 3 choices to make, so choose wisely (or make your best guess).
- Each of the 3 "X" rooms chosen will award coins.
- When the Diamond Mine Bonus is activated during the free spins feature, awarded coin amounts are Tripled!
During the Diamonds Down Under slots Diamond Mine Bonus feature, anywhere from several hundred coins can be won during normal game play, but when the bonus feature is played during the free spins game, up to 1000+ coins are awarded!
While playing Diamonds Down Under slots you can take the expression going South for the winter to a whole new level and go Down Under during the cold monthsor really any time of year.
Top Rated Casinos to Play Diamonds Downunder
OTHER RECOMMENDED SLOTS
The game make take a few seconds to load, please do not be discouraged by a black screen.
Patience is key!