Cash GrabPlay free game
+ 100 Casino Spins to play at
Red Stag Casino
Cash Grab slots have 3 reels and 1 payline, with one, two, or three coin bets, that offers a bonus feature full of money bags while playing on maximum bet!
The top symbol in Cash Grab slot game, which also acts as a wild symbol, is the Cash Grab medallion.
One Cash Grab slots medallion included in a paying combination gives a 2x multiplier; 2 medallions has a 4x multiplier and if you get all three medallions, you win the 2400 coin jackpot!
Cash Grab online slots Wagering.
Coin denominations are 10¢, 25¢ 50¢ $1 $5 and $10, and you must play maximum bet to win a chance to grab the cash!
Cash Grab slots Wild symbol.
Is the “Cash Grab” icon symbol and helps to win extra combinations and payouts:
- The “Cash Grab” symbol substitues all symbols except scatters.
- Three “Cash Grab” symbols on the line will award the jackpot amount of 2400 coins!
Cash Grab slot Scatter symbol.
Is the Money Bag “Bonus” icon symbol and helps to win extra combinations and payouts:
- The Money Bag “Bonus”symbol only appears on Reel 3.
- The Money Bag “Bonus” symbol has no payout, but it will trigger the Bonus Game.
Cash Grab slots Bonus game.
Is triggered when the Money Bag “Bonus” symbol appears on the line and on Reel 3. You must be playing maximum coins to play the bonus. A new scene will appear at the top part of the slot game displaying a circle of money bags:
- Choose a bag and be rewarded with a cash amount.
- Decide if you want to keep it; if not, choose another.
- You get 4 chances or picks to improve your cash award payout.
You don't have to ask me twice to play Cash Grab slot, it's my favorite type of single payline slot games!
Top Rated Casinos to Play Cash Grab
- Play Now
- Red Stag Casino
275% Up To $550 + 100 Casino Spins
100 Free Spins on Dolphin Reef. Minimum deposit: $25. Players from United Kingdom are required to wager their purchase and play bonus 40 times. Red Stag Casino bonuses are not available to players in the following countries: Brazil, Canada, Greece, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Israel, Russia and Ukraine.