Currencies:LTC, AUD, BTC + 1 more
Software:RealTime GamingRealTime Gaming
Mobile platforms:Android, iPhone, iPad, Other Mobile
Sign Up Bonus200% Up To AU$2000
+ 50 Casino Spins
Do you have a craving for adventure and the taste for the great gaming experience? Then let us introduce you to the Ozwin casino, a swaggering online hub where players come first.
It is enough to take one glance into the site’s unique VIP club to see that the user’s time is very appreciated and nicely rewarded by the management. Only topping that it the long list of interesting incentives in the promotion section.
Is its game lobby equally exciting?
The game portfolio consists of the wide selection of one of the leading iGaming software distributors and gaming veteran with over two decades of experience, Real Time Gaming. Famous for its diversity, this brand here features the best of its various and highly entertaining content.
Before you sign in to this adventure, read our review and discover everything worth knowing about this quite visually appealing venue.
The game lobby offers the best of the reputable provider Real Time Gaming. Players familiar with the sites powered by this developer will notice the same recognizable layout in the categories. While there isn’t a live dealer section, others are providing more than enough entertainment options.
Slots are the most numerous, but the lovers of table and specialty games such as keno won’t be disappointed either. Video poker fans will be delighted since this category offers many variants.
Slots: Five Wishes, Dr. Winmore, Megasaur, Ancient Gods, Spirit Of The Inca, Aztec’s Millions, Asgarad, Bubble Bubble, Cai Hong, Cash Bandits, Food Fight, Achilles, Naughty or Nice, Shark School, Trigger Happy, Enchanted Garden II, Fruit Frenzy, Gemtopia, Henhouse, Orc Vs Elf, Pirate Isle, Mermaid Pearls, Cubee, Cleopatra’s Gold, Caesar's Empire, Eternal Love, The Mariachi 5, 7’s and Stripes, Scuba Fishing, Jumping Beans, Super 6...
Table Games: Blackjack, Blackjack Perfect Pairs, Caribbean Hold’em Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, European Blackjack, Face Up 21, Let’em Ride, Match 21, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon, Suit’em Up Blackjack, Super 21, Tri Card Poker, and Vegas Three Card Rummy
Video Poker: All American, Bonus Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, Sevens Wild, Loose Deuces, Double Jackpot Poker, Double Double Jackpot Poker...
Specialty: Craps, European Roulette, Keno, Treasure Tree, and Banana Jones
A slick and original theme is transported on any of mobile devices thanks to excellent optimization. The main pages are neatly tucked away under the falling menu which you can’t miss – it is the bright green button on the top right side at the main page.
At the same time, it is the only difference you can spot between the original and mobile version of the site. User-friendly interface enables lightning-fast browsing no matter what smaller-screen gadgets you’re using.
This site doesn’t condition you to download some app that will cramp the space on your smartphone and tablet. All you need to access it is an internet browser and a stable connection. Just keep in mind that the operator is recommending Google Chrome for the highest performance.
The promotion section...
…is full of exciting bonuses. There is a lot to choose from, so all the incentives hunters will have a field day at this venue.
A long list of bonuses includes:
- Starting package for new players – This offer consists of a generous match up bonus + some extra spins to spend on a designated slot. There are two types of this promotion with the same match up percentage and the number of complimentary spins. The only difference is the slot you can spend the spins in and the bonus code.
- OzDeal : 3 for 2 – If you make 2 deposits on Friday you will get 3 instead of two deposit bonuses.
- Cash Boomerang – Don't miss a chance to get back some of your losses with the weekly cashback offer activated via customer support.
- The Crystal Ball of Ozwin – Deposit to qualify and participate at the weekly random draw for some nice freebies
- Pokie of the Month – Daily match-up bonus with extra spins is available for the monthly selected slot
This online gaming site truly knows how to pamper and appreciate its loyal players. Not only it features a tiered VIP club, but each level has a unique logo representing the animated animal. It corresponds greatly with the theme and gives a bit of originality to the common loyalty schemes we’re usually seeing.
Each next tier comes with higher perks:
- Tourist – All new members are automatically gaining membership at the VIP club. From this stage your journey to the best prizes is commencing.
- Pathfinder - When you reach this tier, the percentage of the weekly cashback is increased and the daily bonus upgraded from low to medium.
- Adventurer – Players with this status are entitled to a higher cashback percentage and medium-high daily bonus.
- Expert - Things get real for an Expert punter since the cashback percentage increases and will receive two high daily bonuses.
- Hero - Being a Hero will unlock the support of the VIP team, two super daily bonuses and higher cashback percentage.
- Absolute Legend – When you become legendary high-roller, the percentage of the cashback will sky-rocket alongside two monster bonuses you will receive daily! Absolute Legends also enjoy all the attention of the personal VIP host.
Deposits And Withdrawals
At this venue, you will find multiple deposit options. It is possible to fund your account via:
- Bank Transfer
Still, when it comes to withdrawals...
...the banking methods are much more limited. In fact, you can only cashout your winnings via Bank Transfer and Bitcoin for now.
A minimum deposit you can place is different for different payment methods – it will be $10 via bitcoin and Neosurf, $20 via credit cards and Poli and unlimited for bank transfers.
As for minimum withdrawal, it’s set at $100 which is a bit higher considering the industry’s average.
On the other hand...
…the maximum withdrawal is quite favorable since the player can cashout $7,500 AUD weekly. Keep in mind that the operator reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
Another thing you should pay attention to...
…is that the withdrawal fee for bank transfers is $50, and that it might take up to 15 days to receive the winnings via this method after they have been processed by the casino.
If you’re in a need for assistance, the site states that it offers 24/7 customer support via live chat.
You can contact the operator with email as well, but be ready to wait between 24-48 hours to receive your answer.
There is also a telephone number via which you can reach the support, but at the moment of writing this review there is a following announcement by the management: “Phone support is currently unavailable. Please use other means to contact us”.
While Ozwin doesn’t offer such an elaborate theme it does have some form of visuals and symbols that make it different and quite appealing to the eye. It is embellished with great design in all the right places, retaining the neatness of the provider’s signature platform and adding modern elements into its presentation, best shown in the VIP club section.
But going beyond what meets the eye...
…its substance endeavored in the amazing promotion section and highly entertaining game lobby. These sections alone are good enough reasons to give Ozwin casino a try since we find it to be a very recommendable online gaming hub.