The European roulette online game is played with 37 numbers on the board and wheel numbering 0 - 36. You can place many different combinations of bets using either the roulette board or the racetrack board placed to the right of the standard.
European Roulette, or just Roulette, is a favorite of players and has a reputation for sophistication and style, by RealTime Gaming (RTG).
The object of the game is to place a bet on a number, combination of numbers, color or situation that you predict the ball will land on.
The payouts for European Roulette standard bets are.
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - Bet on any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Corner Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Four Bet - Bet on numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. Chip must be placed on crossing line between 0 and first row intersect 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping. Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1:1
Neighbor Bets are placed using the Racetrack board.
- Neighbor Bet - Choose a single number from the oval racetrack board and place a bet. The bet will automatically be duplicated on the 2 numbers to each side of the number you bet on.
- Voisins du Zero - Choosing this bet covers Zero and 7 numbers to the right and 9 numbers to the left of zero.
- Tiers du Cylindre - Choosing this bet places 6 chips in position to cover 1/3 fo the numbers on the oval table starting at 33.
- Orphans - Choosing this bet places 5 chips. One chip is used to cover the 1, 6/9, 14/17, 17/20, 31/34.
The game make take a few seconds to load, please do not be discouraged by a black screen.
Patience is key!