Rival Gaming Casino Blackjack Reviews
The Rival online gaming company knows how to put together a entertainment package. As a software platform, its graphics are rich, its games are interactive and player-friendly, and its casino play is available in download or Flash form to both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Not many online gaming software platforms can say all of that-in fact, we’re pretty sure only Rival can.
And while their blackjack selection is as slim as it is trim, it does provide Mac and PC owners alike with the ability to play not only a great game of “21”, but also loads of other great games completely unique to Rival (their i-Slots come to mind).
Rival understands that even the most dedicated online blackjack fan will want some variety to their gaming experience, which is why its lobbies are easy to navigate, its games are entertaining to play, and its bonuses are as competitive as they come.
With new casinos launching all the time, you’ll be sure to find a place where you can nestle up to a blackjack table and play a single or multi-hand blackjack game in an environment that matches your personality and playing skills.
In general, leaving a bit of wiggle room for casino individuality, you can expect all Rival blackjack games to have the following rules:
- Insurance is offered (and is never recommended).
- Splitting is available up 3x per hand (for a 4-hand total).
- Aces can only be split once.
- Players can double down on the first two cards without restrictions.
- Doubling after splitting is permitted.
- Dealer must hit on a soft 17
- Game is played with 6 decks, which are reshuffled after each game.
- Table limits are typically $1 to $200, but may go as high as $1500 in the multi-hand version.
Rival prides itself on its realistic casino experience and customizable player options. Enjoy yourself at one of our recommended casinos below or check out our reviews of the blackjack games Rival offers.