Shangri-La slots have 5-reels and 20-pay-lines as a 3-D slot game, are complete with wilds, scatters, two unique Click Me features, free spins with multipliers, and jackpot worth up to $35,000 of animated glory!
Shangri-La online slots wagering.
Has line bets that will start out at 0.01 credits and go up to 5.00 credits each. With the ability to play up to 5 coins per line, a max 20-line wager will range from 0.20 credits to 500 credits per game.
Shangri-La Pay table.
It wont take a vivid imagination to recognize the consistent theme throughout all of the symbols in Shangri-La slot game.
With payouts from 2 coins (the Monk) to 1400 coins (the Monkey), youll need at least three symbols on an activated payline, from left to right, to earn your just reward.
Shangri-La 3D slot game has a sensei in the corner that gets up and bows with every payout. I felt sorry for him. Since this is a low-variance game, he got up an awful lot for some slow and steady payouts. Maybe its the wax on, wax off part of his training.
While Shangri-La slots may not be as overtly entertaining as the antics in The McMurphys slot game, it does give players a bit more to participate in with those two Click Me bonus features, further explained below.
Legend has it that online slots are never going to be quite the same. Rival Gaming slot makers again shows off a somewhat devilish mastery of online slots entertainment.
Shangri-La Wild Symbol.
- The Shangri-La slots wild symbol is the Wild Koi (the white fish).
- The Koi Wild will substitute for all non-scatter symbols.
- When it doesn’t help to form a winning combination, it will award a Koi.
Each time you collect 5 Koi, youll earn a Bonus game that turns all symbols on every reel, except the middle reel, into Click Me symbols.
Shangri-La Scatter Symbols.
Shangri-La slot game has two scatters, they are non-paying symbols that serve only to activate the games two bonus features. As scatters, they can appear anywhere on the reels and award their prizes:
- The “Click Me” Scatter: When three or more of this Blooming Cherry Tree scatter symbol grace the reels, the “Click Me” Bonus feature is launched.
- The Buddha Bonus Scatter: When 3 Buddha scatter symbols appear on any win-line, the Shangri-La slots bonus feature is triggered.
Shangri-La Click Me Bonus Features.
Shangri-La slots Click Me Bonus Feature is triggered when three or more Blooming Cherry Tree symbols land anywhere on the reels, youll be prompted to choose one to reveal its hidden prize. All prizes are revealed at that moment, so you can see not only what you have won, but also the other possibilities.
While I played Shangri-La 3D slots, I saw prizes as low as 60 credits and as high as 120 credits.
If youve collected enough Koi to earn the four-reel Click Me bonus game, youll see that you have 12 click me symbols to choose from on either side of the middle reel, which now serves as your get out while youre ahead button.
You can keep on choosing the click me symbols, adding more and more credits to your total. However, once you reveal a Collect symbol, you lose everything. I should know. I lost over 1200 coins figuring this bonus out.
Shangri-La Bonus Free Spins Feature.
Shangri-La 3D slots Bonus Free Spins Feature is activated when 3 Bonus symbols hit an active or paid line:
- Buddha is asked to make the reels spin.
- First, the far left reel completes its spin, revealing free spins.
- Then, the right wheel completes its spin, revealing the free spins payout multiplier.
- The awarded free spins with multiplier will activate after the bonus feature has completed.
Play Shangri-La 3-D slots and do as the animated intro says, Meet your destiny at the temple of Shangri-La. You can find this destiny by playing.