Dream RunPlay free game
Dream Run slots pack an adrenaline punch with nearly every spin on its 5-reels and 25-paylines, with two progressive jackpots, an instant trigger feature, two bonus features with free games, and two wilds!
Dream Run slot is the sequel to the popular race-themed slot game, Green Light. Dream Run slots up the ante on graphics, high-speed bonus rounds, and two progressive jackpots.
Dream Run progressive slots Wagers.
When you are ready to play Dream Run slots, you’ll need to set your spin wager by selecting a coin bet per line (from $0.01 to $5.00). Wagers will range from $0.25 to $25.00 per game on a 25-line bet.
Dream Run online slots Pay Table.
The pay table is filled with racing symbols. Picture icons will award higher payouts. Play goes from left to right except for scatters which can pay anywhere.
Dream Run Progressive Jackpots.
Dream Run slot features two progressive jackpots, the Major and the Mini, and they are both tied in with Nitro Racing feature game:
- Win the Major Jackpot; if your car wins the 4th race in the Nitro Racing feature.
- Win the Mini Jackpot; if your car losses the 4th race in the Nitro Racing feature.
- The Major Jackpot starts at $1,000 and the Mini Jackpot starts at $100.
More information on the Nitro Racing feature can be found below.
Dream Run slots Wild symbols.
There are two wild symbols in the game; the Racer symbol and the Opponent symbol:
- The Racer symbol Wild appears on Reel 1 only.
- The Racer symbol will triple payouts in winning combinations.
- The Opponent symbol Wild appears on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Both wild symbols will substitute for all symbols except scatters.
Note on Racer symbol: The Racer symbol will add 1 to the “Racer Tally” when it appears. See the Racer Tally information below.
Dream Run slot Scatter symbol.
The White traffic Light symbol is the Scatter symbol and with two or more one of three things will occur; extra coins are awarded, free games are triggered, or nothing at all:
- When two or more White Light symbols appear they will change to Green or Red.
- When 2 or more white lights change to Green Lights, coins are awarded.
- When 3 white lights appear and two change to Green, coins are awarded.
- When two out of three white lights change to Red, no coins are awarded.
- When 3 or more white lights change to Green lights, the Dream Run Racing Feature triggers.
Racer Tally and Instant Trigger Chance feature.
Every time a Racer symbol appears on Reel 1, the Racer Tally will advance 1 digit. The “Racer Tally” is on the top right of the slot game. The Instant Trigger Chance is just below the Racer Tally:
- When the Racer Tally reaches 10, the Nitro Racing feature is triggered (see below).
- You may try the Instant Trigger Chance when the Racer Tally reaches 1 or more.
- On the Instant Trigger Chance, click the “Play” button to try for the Nitro Racing feature.
- A new screen will appear with a Pointer and red and green slots.
- When the Pointer lands on Green, the Nitro Racing feature is triggered.
- When the Pointer lands on Red, the instant feature ends and the Racer Tally resets to 0.
The higher the percentage that shows on the Instant Trigger Chance meter, the better the odds are at winning the Nitro Racing feature.
Dream Run Racing Feature.
This feature is triggered when three or more White lights change to Green lights, anywhere on the reels. A new scene will appear with 5 tricked-out race cars to choose from:
- Select the Left arrow or Right arrow to carrousel the race cars left or right.
- Select one of the 5 race cars by using the cursor/pointer to highlight the car and then click it.
The Dream Run Racing Feature has up to three races that take place down a five lane city street; one lane for each of the cars during the racing events. Here are the Races:
- The 1st Race: 25, 20, 15, 10 or 5 free games are awarded for 1st to 5th place, respectively.
- If your chosen car finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd a second race is triggered.
- The 2nd Race: 100, 25, 15, 10, or 5 times the triggered bet is awarded for 1st to 5th place, respectively.
- If your chosen car finishes 1st or 2nd a third race is triggered.
- The 3rd Race: A free games multiplier of x7, x6, x5, x4 or x3 is awarded for 1st to 5th place respectively.
If a third race does not occur, all prizes are doubled during free games. Three or more green lights appearing will add an additional 10 free games to the current feature.
Dream Run slots Nitro Racing Feature.
The Nitro Racing Feature will trigger once you have a total of 10 in the “Racers Tally”. The Nitro Racing feature awards up to four races to include free games.
Pick one of the five race cars to begin (as explained in the Dream Run Racing feature above):
- The 1st Nitro Race: 25, 20, 15, 10 or 5 free games are awarded for 1st to 5th place, respectively.
- If your chosen car finishes 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th, a second race is triggered.
- The 2nd Nitro Race: 100, 25, 15, 10, or 5 times the triggering bet is awarded for 1st to 5th place, respectively.
- If your chosen car finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd, a third race is triggered.
- The 3rd Nitro Race: A free games multiplier of x7, x6, x5, x4 or x3 is awarded for 1st to 5th place respectively.
- If your car finishes in 1st or 2nd in the third race, a fourth race is triggered; the Jackpot race (jackpot races are explained above).
All prizes are doubled during free games if a third race does not occur in the nitro race feature. If three or more green lights appear, 10 additional free games are added to the current nitro feature.
The Nitro Racing feature also can be prematurely triggered with the Instant Trigger Chance.
If bad boys and fast cars can continue the Fast and Furious movie franchise into infinity, then there is no reason why online slots players won’t love the ignited Dream Run slot game!
Top Rated Casinos to Play Dream Run
OTHER RECOMMENDED SLOTS
The game make take a few seconds to load, please do not be discouraged by a black screen.
Patience is key!