Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas has up to 2,400 Slot Machines and more than 170 Table Games in the 85,000 square foot Casino underneath the massive legs of their Eiffel Tower. They have received the AAA Four Diamond Award for cleanliness, safety and service, with over 2,900 rooms and suites in their Hotel.
In the Paris Casino you can play these games
- With the Slots and Video games you will find your favorites among the full line of popular single-line and multi-line machines.
- Among the Table Games you can play Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Mini Baccarat, Texas Holdem Poker, Seven Card Stud and Baccarat.
- Within the Race & Sports Book area you can bet on Horse Racing or your favorite Sports event, and watch it on the numerous projection-screen televisions and individual monitors.
- In the Poker Room you can play Texas Holdem and Seven Card Stud or join one of the rolling Poker Tournaments offered all day.
Do not forget to get into a little Keno action while passing through the casino.
If you are looking for space to have a large Meeting or Banquet, you have found it, where the largest pillar-less ballroom in Las Vegas is set in the Paris Ballroom. Many different kinds of meetings or banquets can be set up in this over 85,000 square feet of space, of which can be divided into 9 separate rooms.
Whether you are hosting a meeting of 10 or 1,600, it can be achieved at their Meeting Facilities. But there is more that can be added to this, and that is individual events for up to 8,500 people can also be arranged.
The Dining venue at Paris Las Vegas can be found in its 11 Restaurants,
and they are;
- Les Artistes Steakhouse with Steaks and Seafood,
- Le Creperie with French cuisine,
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant with French cuisine,
- Ah Sin with Pan Asian cuisine,
- Le Village Buffet with French food sections and more,
- Mon Ami Gabi with French cuisine,
- Le Provençal with French-Italian cuisine,
- Le Burger Brasserie with American traditional cuisine,
- JJs Boulangerie with Casual or Café foods,
- Le Café Île St. Louis with classic French and American Cuisine and
- du Parc with American traditional foods of which is open seasonally at the poolside.
These restaurants can be moved, renamed or change owners at any time. More information on the best restaurants in Vegas found at Paris.
Shopping is in the bag with their 18 stores and shops, and items for sale from Sunglasses to Swimsuits, Clothing, Watches, Handbags, and Designer Clothes, Pastries, Cheeses, Souvenirs and much more.
Their entertainment area can be full of surprises;
- While falling under a spell with the worlds most notorious Hypnotist Anthony Cools,
- Stop by the super-chic nightclub Risqué with its second story Strip views,
- The Dueling Pianos can be seen six nights a week at Napoleons Lounge.
Take a tour with the Eiffel Tower Experience where you can ride to the top of the ½ scale Eiffel Tower 460 feet above the ground. Located at the 11th floor is the Eiffel Tower Restaurant for your dining experience, with great views of the Las Vegas Strip.
When the time is right to start a new life with that special person in your life, Paris Las Vegas is there for you with Paris Weddings. With their beautiful wedding Chapel where your ceremony takes place, it will be a one-of-a-kind experience of beauty and romance.
The Paris Spa by Mandara is your destination to soothe your aching feet after spending hours on the famous Las Vegas Strip or anytime you wish to be pampered. The Spa Services include;
- A Nail Salon,
- A Fitness Center with Personal Training,
- Two Fabulous Boutiques,
- Signature Facials,
- Massage Therapy,
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam Room,
- An anti-cellulite treatment called Ionitherie,
- Teeth Whitening and a Hair and Makeup Salon.
Spa hours of operation are from 6:00am to 7:00pm. Be sure to check out the state-of-the-art fitness equipment at the Fitness Center.
Paris Las Vegas is open 24 hours and is located at 3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4343 USA. Call Paris for Information and Hotel Reservations.