Riviera Hotel & Casino
Riviera Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has over 2,000 rooms and suites in its Hotel and in the Riviera Casino, with over 100,000 square feet of gaming action, there are over 1,000 Slots games and Video Machines along with more than 30 Table Games. With their location right on the Strip, you will find all the fun and action you need while staying.
The great gaming action in their casino can be found in these following games:
- Many of your favorite Slot games can be played here, from pennies to dollars. And in the Penny Slots area a BMW, Mercedes or Mustang car can be won.
- If you like Table Games there is Blackjack, Craps, Mini Baccarat, Roulette, Texas Holdem Bonus Poker, Let it Ride, 357 Poker, Pai Gow, Caribbean Stud and 3 Card Poker.
- In the Race & Sports Book you can place a bet on many of all the major horse tracks around the country on one of the 55 television screens.
When you are due to be in Las Vegas on a certain day, and need to set up an important meeting, their Conventions space will make your meeting commendable. Whether you need a space for just 10 people or up to 4,000 people and more, the space you need is here for you.
Is this the big day when you and that special person in your life are ready to start a new life together? The Riviera Royale has just what you need at the Wedding Chapel & Florist Shoppe to make your day the most memorable. Check in and see for yourself, with the Romance Packages and the 10 Wedding Packages offered, you will see why their Chapel was voted the number one Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas.
Take your Shopping experience to a different level, by stopping by the 17 or more shops at found here. You can find Jewelry, Chocolates, Sunglasses, Toys, Clothing, Luggage and even a quick soothing Massage can be yours at Aqua Massage. Much more can be found in their shops, be sure to stop by and see them while passing through.
When the hunger finds you, it is time to find a good restaurant to rid that hunger, at one of their restaurants and eateries. Here is their dining venue;
- Kadys Coffee Shop; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees, overlooking the pool.
- Kristofers Steak House; offers fresh Seafood and fine Steaks.
- Worlds Fair Buffet; gives you five choices of cuisines.
- Ristorante Italiano; is serving northern Italian cuisine.
The Luxurious Spa is your place to relax to a great massage, be it after a great workout in their Exercise Room or from being on your feet for a long time on The Strip. Open from 7am to 7pm weekdays and 8am to 6pm on the weekend. The following is what their Luxurious Spa has to offer;
- Exercise, Steam, Whirlpool,
- 5 types of Massages,
- Sun Tanning Session,
- Moisturizing Treatment,
- Body Salt Exfoliation for women and
- a Slimming-Cellulite-Detoxifier Treatment. In Room Massages are also available.
For those of us who like the Night Life, they have this to offer;
- The Riviera Comedy Club; showing some of Americas hottest comedians and plays.
- La Cage; where some of the greatest impersonators create voices of dozens of female celebrities.
- Le Bistro; shows you great star performances and a little comedy with hypnosis.
- Crazy Girls; is where you will find some of the sexiest topless showgirls in Las Vegas.
- ICE; with forty two of the most disciplined and athletic performers from Russia, showing the greatest performances on ice.
They have all of these and more, here at the Riviera!
The names, treatments and/or hours mentioned above may change over time, so be sure to stop by and get the real experience in for yourself, on the Strip.
The Riviera Hotel & Casino is located at 2901 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1931 USA. Be sure to stop in for reservations or information.