South Point Hotel & Casino
South Point Hotel & Casino is slightly different than other hotel casinos, just a couple minutes down the strip with the old western theme of come on over and join the fun, and giving you that being at home feeling. Their hotel has more than 2,150 rooms and suites, and the South Point Casino has 80,000 square feet of gaming area holding more than 2,200 Slots and Video Machines and over 60 Table Games.
Find your action in their casino while playing in one of these gaming areas:
- Play one of your favorite Slots or Video machines featuring ticket-in, ticket-out technology.
- In the Poker Room there are 11 Tables playing Limit Texas Holdem and No-Limit Texas Holdem. This room is open 24 hours and there are daily and nightly Tournaments available.
- On the many Table Games you can play Blackjack or 21, Craps, Roulette, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat and more.
- If you like Bingo, you will like the huge Bingo Room with 12 games of bingo every session and complimentary every session.
- The Race Book & Sports Book areas offer over 300 seats with separate areas for horse and sports action.
In the entertainment arena at South Point you can find a very different kind of events that happen on the Las Vegas Strip. The Exhibit Hall has its finely crafted exhibits while the Arena may show anything from a Barn Brawl to a Ranch Rodeo Championship. Entertainment is different and exciting for both the tourists and the locals who enjoy watching every month.
Also in their entertainment venue there is bowling, bingo and movies. With the 640 seat Bingo Parlor, a 64 lane Bowling Center and movies at the 16 South Point CINEMARK screens with the latest action packed movies to watch.
When your hunger catches you off guard, stop by one of their restaurants and eateries with several great places to eat, such as;
- Michaels Gourmet Room is setting up fine savory French cuisine.
- Coronado Café with a little something for everyone 24 hours a day.
- Silverado Steakhouse has steaks, fresh seafood, chops and continental dishes.
- Baha Miguels serving south of the border favorites, tacos, tamales and more.
- Primarily Prime Rib serves mostly prime rib, some chicken and sea bass.
- Don Vitos has traditional favorites in Italian cuisine.
- Garden Buffet serves from six different cooking stations with global dishes.
- Big Sur Oyster Bar has nearly everything for the seafood diet.
- Within the Quick Bites area you can find a little something to curve the appetite in the Del Mar Deli, Kates Korner ice cream and Seattles Best coffee shop.
The Conference Center at South Point has ample room for your meeting, banquet or exhibition needs in its 150,000 square feet of space. Serving from 10 persons up to more than 1,800 persons for the quick meeting or that large convention you have to plan while staying in Las Vegas. Contact their sales department.
Your day of fun, meetings and entertainment is winding down and you need a place to relax, try the Spa Costa Del Sur as your next stop. The soothing services available at their Spa are:
- 10 Body Appetizers and 19 Body Treatments,
- 6 Facial Appetizers, 2 Teen Facial Treatments and 16 Facials Treatments,
- 11 Waxing Treatments,
- 7 Just for Men Treatments,
- 2 Mommy-to-Be Treatments,
- 7 Massage Treatments and 2 Beauty Treatments.
All of the above and to include a Fitness Center right next door. Hours of operation are from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The names, specials and hours may change with the changing of times.
Michael Gaughans South Point is located at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89183 USA. Call for their information and reservations.