Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is yet another great place on the Las Vegas Strip to receive the AAA Four Diamond Award for their excellence in service, cleanliness and safety. In their Hotel there are more than 2,800 Rooms and Suites. In the Treasure Island Casino, with its over 90,000 square feet of gaming area, there are more than 80 Table Games and more than 1,700 Slots and Video Machines, for your exciting or pleasurable gambling experience.
You can find these games in their Casino:
- Come and play some of your favorites with the most fun Slots and Video machines in town. Here you can play one-line and multi-line games with some of the latest machines in gambling action.
- With so many Table Games available, you can play WPT All-In Holdem, Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Pai Gow Tiles, Big Six, Three-Card Poker, Let it Ride Stud Poker, Baccarat and Pai Gow Poker.
- With Race & Sports Book you can accelerate your action packed fun by betting on your favorite horse or sporting event.
The Treasure Island Poker Room has a few different card games in the mix with Crazy Pineapple, Badugi and the Tangerine Mixer. You can also play Texas Holdem and Omaha in the poker room along with Sit & Gos and daily Tournaments.
They have seven or more restaurants when the time comes to sit down and take care of your hunger. The types of dinners you can find in their restaurants are;
- Mexican cuisine,
- A great Buffet line up,
- Steak and Seafood,
- Sushi & Sake,
- Authentic Italian American cuisine,
- Sandwiches, Chicken and Beef,
- Seafood and all types of desserts.
In the entertainment venue there is The Sirens of TI with a touch of temptation in the beautiful Sirens who lure the pirates from their 17th century ship, into their cove with their music, dance and exciting seductive moves. This can be found at the front entrance of Treasure Island. For more great entertainment watch the Mystère Cirque Du Soleil, with a blend of strength, passion and precision to entertain you with Music, Singing, Dancing and Champion Acrobatics.
They have a nicely sized area where your meetings can be accomplished, with areas holding from ten persons up to 600 people and more. It depends on the type of presentation you need, as they can help you make a success of it.
Get into the nightlife at TI;
- By starting out at the Tangerine Lounge & Nightclub, where its deck overlooks the Sirens Cove offering you great views of the Sirens of TI performances.
- The Tangerine also has great music and fine spirits.
- The MIST Bar and Lounge will show you an inviting and relaxing time to help out with your good times.
- Another good place to relax and partake of the spirits is at the Breeze Bar.
When you hear bells in the air and get the feeling it is your time to tie-the-knot, stop by the Wedding Chapel at T.I. to start your new life off right together. With the wonderful wedding packages available to make this a memorable day, or just to get hitched.
Do not forget to stop by their pool to top off your vacation, to lounge around or go swimming, and slide into the Jacuzzi while sipping on your tropical infusion. You can have a lot of relaxation and fun out at the poolside, by lounging around its cooling waters during the hot summertime.
To get the ultimate relaxation, stop by Wet, The Spa at TI, for your deep body Massage and many other Wet packages to make you tingle or just to be pampered. There are too many services to write down, so here are the Categories in the Wet;
- 12 in wet touch,
- 2 in wet room,
- 9 in wet body,
- 5 in wet bath,
- 13 in wet face,
- 6 in wet beauty,
- 11 in wet skin,
- 15 in wet hair,
- 8 in wet man and 21 in wet nails.
If you need something done to your body, they may be able to help you. These services are subject to change at any time.
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino is located at 3300 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8914 USA. Call for Information and Hotel Reservations.