Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel & Casino has a fabulous and affordable hotel with more than 1,800 rooms and suites. In the Tropicana Casino there are more than 1,400 Slots and Video Machines and up to 40 Table Games in its 60,000 square feet of gaming area. There is more than just a paradise to be found at the Tropicana.
In the gaming area at their Casino you will find these:
- Play at some of the loosest slots in Las Vegas and some of the most fun and exciting video reels and games.
- Get into the live poker action in their Poker Room with several tournaments daily.
- Experience great Table Game action while playing Blackjack, Three Card Poker, Let it Ride Stud Poker, Craps, Roulette and more.
Entertainment at the Tropicana is in many places from the Casino to the Lounges and here are a few of the entertainment shows;
- Titanic-The Artifact Exhibition.
- Xtreme Magic Starring Dirk Arthur.
- The Comedy Stop with plenty of laughs.
- Folies Bergere with its French style Mambo and Can-Can numbers.
The above and more can be found in their entertainment venue.
After all your fun and excitement or from that business meeting, by now you may be ready for dinner. The types of dining available are;
- Garden Café serving burgers, salads omelets and more.
- Legends Steak & Seafood has a well balanced steak dinner and more to serve.
- Island Buffet has breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of foods.
- Mizunos is a Japanese steakhouse serving steaks, seafood and much more.
- Players Deli with New York styling and your favorite deli sandwiches.
- Tuscany Italian Café serving your favorite Italian cuisines.
- Java Java is a gourmet coffee bar and bakery.
For those warm days or just to get out of the dry desert air, take a dip into the pool with its 12,000 square feet of sparkling water. Once you step out of the main pool and happen to catch a bit of a chill, go through the sliding glass doors, next to the swim-up bar, and slip into the heated indoor pool. There are also three outdoor spas to relax and melt away into your own world of worriless freedom. You can find this tropical paradise of pools only at the Tropicana.
Visiting their Spa is another way to relax and fall into your own world of bliss, whether you challenge yourself with a hearty workout routine in the fitness area or with the all-day total body pampering at the Spa. The amenities are; a Sauna, Showers, Jacuzzi, Steam Room and separate mens and womens lounge area.
And their services are;
- Treatment Packages - choose any three spa treatment packages for a 20% discount.
- 7 Facial Services,
- 7 in Massage Therapy,
- 9 Waxing Services,
- 6 Body Treatments and
- Tanning Sessions are available.
When you are looking somewhere on the Las Vegas Strip for that meeting spot, look to the Tropicana to accommodate you with space for 10 people in their Boardroom and up to 1,600 people in their Grand Ballroom. This space can also be used for Wedding Receptions, Banquets and Corporate Gatherings, or other business and social functions. Call Group Sales for information and reservations.
The names, hours and special services can change over time.
Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is located at 3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4317 USA. Call the Tropicana for information and reservations.