Cryptologic Multi-Hand Blackjack
In this multi-hand version, Blackjack is the standard. Six decks are used and shuffled after each game.
The rules for this game of Blackjack are:
- 6 decks of cards are used.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on 17 (hard and soft)
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double after splitting
- You can't split a split hand
- You can only split Aces once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
- On a double, if dealer first card is Ace and has blackjack, you lose both hands
- 10 Card Charlie wins on all hands except dealer blackjack
The rules state you can play up to five hands per game but I was only able to place bets for three hands. I adjusted the bet amounts but it was no help. Five may be possible but I was unable to play five hands.