Cryptologic Single Player Blackjack
Blackjack is the standard used in all other variations of the game. The number of decks may be different, payout amounts can change and rules will differ from game to game.
The rules for this game of Blackjack are:
- 6 decks of cards are used.
- Dealer's hand has one card face up, one card down (hole card)
- Dealer stands on 17 (hard and soft)
- Player's Blackjack pays 3:2
- You can double down on any 2 cards
- You can double after splitting
- You can't split a split hand
- You can only split aces once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
- On a double, if dealer first card is Ace and has blackjack, you lose both hands
- 10 Card Charlie wins on all hands except dealer blackjack
The 10 Card Charlie is possible but I don't know of too many players who strive to reach it. There is no special payout for the 10 cards, you just win the hand at the normal 1:1 ratio.