Welcome to Royal Vegas Poker; with poker games in Omaha, Texas Hold’em, 5 Card Stud and 7 Card Stud, and where a poker table is always conveniently located. Wherever you have an internet connection, regardless of what you’re wearing or what color your hair is, you’re always welcome to pull up a chair. Royal Vegas Poker is a member of the Fortune Lounge group, uses Microgaming software, is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and has plenty of fun card games.
Royal Vegas Poker gives Las Vegas some tough competition in the poker arena, but there’s nothing quite like playing poker in Vegas; the mood lighting, the free drinks, the string of retired blue-hairs headed towards the slot machines. The entire ambiance you need to settle into a chair at the table and build onto the excitement that Las Vegas braids into their fine woven carpets.
But let’s face it; traveling to Vegas is expensive and hot. And your lucky poker pajamas hardly meet the dress code. Check out their features you could never do in Sin City:
- First time depositors; see the Royal Vegas Poker sign-up bonus. When does Las Vegas ever do that?
- Play for Free - Not only can you get your feet wet for free, there is even a daily “Welcome Freeroll” tournament that you can participate in for a $500 prize pool.
- Play multiple tables at the same time - Reserved for the more expert player or an avid multi-tasker who doesn’t get distracted easily; this feature lets you get the most our of your playing time by letting you participate at more than one table at a time. This is a risky venture, but it could have huge payoffs.
- Bad Beat Jackpot - Finally get a Four-of-a-Kind to work itself out nicely in your hand, only to be completely obliterated by someone’s royal flush? Not to fret, if your hand was good enough to win, it still might.
- Their poker games are - Texas Hold’em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud and 5 Card Stud. All kinds of online card gaming action in one of these styles of card games, is awaiting you.
Royal Vegas Poker has some of the best poker online. While the Las Vegas poker players spend their money on their plane tickets, restaurants, and hotel rooms, you could already be winning a hand or two at your personal poker table. Do you see? You’re already ahead of the game.