Club WPT PokerPLAY
Club WPT Poker has legal online poker for USA players with over 5,000 tournaments a month, and a total of more than $100,000 in prizes and cash awards!
ClubWPT was launched in 2007 to offer legal poker for players in the United States, and they give you the chance to play poker in front of a television camera for real money.
You can play legal US poker online at Club WPT for free, with a two-week free trial membership, and then choose to make one of three club fees to continue your ClubWPT membership.
The reason US players can play poker here is because ClubWPT falls under the Lottery rules in the US. You play via subscription and don't spend extra money for the games.
Play in several online poker tournaments via poker points; either in the current nine Prize Tournaments and/or possibly in the eight Cash Tournaments that Club WPT offers.
That being said, we're sure you'll find a tournament that suits to your poker playing skills, since they claim to have more than 5,000 tournaments a month.
ClubWPT Online Poker Promotions.
In the Online Poker Promotions section at Club WPT poker, there is currently a list of nine poker tournaments that take place every week, month, or season. You can earn WPT tournament seats, cash, or prizes.
Every day after midnight (Eastern Time), Club WPT poker players will have 500 Tournament Points if their point balance is below 500 points.
The Tournament Points are used for poker tournament entries. Here's what you can look forward to:
Weekly Poker Tournaments.
Play legal poker for US players, by checking out the weekly tourneys at ClubWPT, where you can win prizes, cash, or both:
- Tag Tuesdays: Tuesdays at 8:00pm and 11:00pm - 100 Tournament Points for Entry - First place wins a pair of TAG Heuer sunglasses valued at $300.
- $200 Nooner: Wednesdays at 12:00pm - 100 Tournament Points for Entry - The top 20 finishers will win a cash prize; 1st Place is $50.
- $1,000 Odds Calculator Tournament: Thursdays at 9:00pm - 400 Tournament Points for Entry - The top 80 finishing players win a cash prize and the top 50 players win the "Texas Hold'em Pre-flop Winning Odds Poker Calculator". First Place wins $150.
- Weekly $2,000 Deepstack Hold'Em Tournament: Saturdays at 4:00pm - 1000 Tournament Points for Entry - First place wins $300 and the following 49 places win a cash prize.
You can enter daily Satellite tournaments for an entry seat to the $2k Deepstack Tournament for as little as 50 Tournament Points, and two tournaments are available on Saturdays.
Monthly Poker Tournaments.
Club WPT poker has several monthly tournaments you can play with your tournament points, towards winning cash and other prizes:
- Poker Leaderboard Competition: Once a month, times are given online - Three levels of play; Gold, Silver and Bronze...
- Gold Level is the top 200 ranked poker players,
- Silver Level is the next 400 ranked players,
- And Bronze Level is the final 600 ranked players.
- The top 80 finishers win a cash prize; 1st Place wins $150.
- WPT Boot Camp: Once a Month - 1st Place wins a WPT 2-Day Boot Camp prize. Satellites run for 7 to 8 days towards the final event with 500 Tournament Point entry fees.
- Big Silk Poker Tournament: Once a Month - 500 Tournament Points for Entry - 1st Place wins a Big Silk Poker Table, and it's delivered to your home (shipping covered up to $200).
Seasonal Poker Tournaments.
WPT Main Event Seat Package: Once a Season - Satellite tournaments run for up to 15 days with 500 Tournament Point entry fees:
- The top 10 players from each daily satellite will win a seat into the Final Event.
- One poker finalist will win a seat to play for $1,000,000!
You can also join in the daily "Zino Platinum VIP Cigar Package" tournament at 10:30am, Sunday to Saturday. First Place wins the Zino VIP Cigar Package.
Certain poker tournaments may award Tournament Points. Since the above tournaments are subject to change, please visit Club WPT poker online for the latest information on their tournament games and prizes.
Club WPT Online Poker Games - Daily Tournaments.
The online games at Club WPT are legal poker games for USA players, and in this case they are the daily tournaments that ClubWPT offers.
Each day you have a chance to enter into a freeroll tourney and try for the first place cash prize:
- $10 Open Poker Tournament: Freeroll, No Entry Fee - Once a day at 12:30pm. 1st Place wins $10.
- $10 Poker Tournament: 10 Tournament Points for Entry - Several daily tournaments where 1st Place wins $10.
- $10 Ultra Turbo Hold'em Tournament: 10 Tournament Points for Entry - Once a day at 6:30pm, and 1st Place wins $10.
- $10 Pot Limit Omaha Hold'em Tournament: 10 Tournament Points for Entry - Twice a daily, with a 1st Place prize of $10.
- $20 Speed Poker Tournament: 20 Tournament Points for Entry - Runs twice daily and 1st Place finishers win $10, 2nd and 3rd win $5.
- $20 Poker Tournament: 20 Tournament Points for Entry - Runs several times daily; 1st Place finishers win $10, 2nd and 3rd win $5.
- $50 Poker Tournament: 50 Tournament Points for Entry - Runs several times daily; 1st Place finishers win $20, and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th win a cash prize.
- $50 Six Handed Speed Poker Tournament: 50 Tournament Points for Entry - Runs several times daily; 1st Place finishers win $20, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th win cash.
- $50 Double Stack Poker Tournament: 50 Tournament Points for Entry - Runs twice daily; 1st Place wins $20, and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th win a cash prize.
And all these tournaments are legal online poker games for players in the US, brought to you by the makers of Club WPT and their affiliates.
Please check with ClubWPT online for tournament information and on the accurate times for which their daily tournaments begin.
General Information for ClubWPT.
After you've completed your two-week free trial, you will need to subscribe to ClubWPT to continue your membership with one of three membership payments plans.
Club WPT online has that information when you wish to do so.
US Player Restrictions: Legal in all states except for; Alabama, Idaho, Michigan, Montana, Missouri, South Dakota, Arkansas, Indiana, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Washington, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi and South Carolina. Restrictions are subject to change.