Welcome Bonus100% Up To €100
Bet365 Poker Sign Up Bonus100% Up To €100
Bet365 Poker certainly has a sizable collection of games, like Texas Hold'em, Omaha, big 2, stud poker and several others, plus big money tournaments, and avenues into live poker competitions! Bet365 online poker claims to be one of the world’s largest poker rooms, and the most successful in Europe.
Bet365 poker online does not accept players from the United States.
Along with sign-up and Bet365 Poker welcome bonuses, they have a competitive VIP program bonuses, freeroll tournaments, a frequent player points program, and guaranteed tournaments.
Bet365 Poker is constantly updating their promotions, so make sure to check back often.
Like any online poker room worth its salt, bet365 Poker has several high-dollar tournaments.
The only thing Bet365 seems to be lacking at the time of this review is a wider selection of freeroll tournaments, so while it states it welcomes beginner online poker players, this may not be the most diverse site for the novice or the leisure player.
Bet365 Poker Special Features.
Make no mistake about it, Bet365 Poker is a well-organized machine, but the promotions and tournaments will always be easier to find than more detailed information about customer service issues and tournament rules.
If you need help with something at Bet365 Poker online, the small “Help” button in the upper right-hand corner contains a wealth of information, from how to play in a Multi-Table tournament to technical issues with your account. Nearly every answer is in the help menu, you’ll just need to drill down a bit to find it.
There doesn’t seem to be much missing from Bet365 Poker in terms of games. You’ll notice the popular ones, of course, and a few wallflowers that are exclusive to bet365. I guess when you get as big as they are, you have the right to make up a few card games of your own:
- Texas Hold‘em.
- Omaha Hi Lo.
- 7 Card Stud.
- 5 Card Stud.
- Razz: Think of this game as a version of 7-Card Stud or Omaha Hi-Lo without the “Eights or Better” requirement to win the pot.
- 13 Card Poker: With its roots in Asia, 13 Card Poker is a game where players must make three different poker hands (a 3-card hand, a 5-card hand, and a hail mary 5-card hand) with the 13 cards they’ve been dealt.
- Big 2: A discard game, Big 2 consists of 2-4 players who all have the same objective-to get rid of all of their cards. The only way to do that is to beat the previous poker hand.
- Super Big 2: Just like Big 2, but with point multipliers.
- Fight the Landlord: A 3-player discard game with a 54-card deck where the object is to fight the player who crowed himself or herself landlord. You’ll need to read the full instructions for this game, but it’s definitely action-packed.