Bet365 Poker certainly has a sizable collection of games, like Texas Hold'em, Omaha, big 2, stud poker and several others, plus big money tournaments, and avenues into live poker competitions! Bet365 online poker claims to be one of the world’s largest poker rooms, and the most successful in Europe.
Bet365 Poker Room is powered by Playtech software and competes within the iPoker network. On its own bet365 is an internet gambling powerhouse which hosts everything from sports betting to bingo to casino games to scratch cards to online poker.
While this also means that the Bet365 customer support personnel are also spread across many fields, they still maintain quality service. Lucky for them, the software is strong enough to warrant few issues.
Bet365 poker online does not accept players from the United States.
Along with sign-up and Bet365 Poker welcome bonuses, they have a competitive VIP program bonuses, freeroll tournaments, a frequent player points program, and guaranteed tournaments. Here are a few examples of bet365 promotions:
- Premium Tables: Premium tables are cash tables and Sit & Go tables that award a 25% Merit Point boost. (Note: You’ll need to “opt in” prior to playing to collect your extra points).
- Bet365 Star: Play in huge online poker tournaments through budget-reasonable satellites.
- VIP Scheme: bet365’s VIP structure, the VIP Scheme, has four metallic levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. All players are automatically enrolled and start earning “Merit Points” from their very first cash game. Points are based on the rake taken per hand and will influence the particular VIP level a player sits on. Merit Points can also be redeemable for cash, prizes, and tournament entry fees.
Bet365 Poker is constantly updating their promotions, so make sure to check back often.
Like any online poker room worth its salt, bet365 Poker has several high-dollar tournaments, like its $200,000 Guaranteed Big Sunday tournament, as well as opportunities to play in live tournaments around the world, like the World Series of Poker.
The only thing Bet365 seems to be lacking at the time of this review is a wider selection of freeroll tournaments, so while it states it welcomes beginner online poker players, this may not be the most diverse site for the novice or the leisure player.
Bet365 Poker Special Features.
Make no mistake about it, Bet365 Poker is a well-organized machine, but the promotions and tournaments will always be easier to find than more detailed information about customer service issues and tournament rules.
If you need help with something at Bet365 Poker online, the small “Help” button in the upper right-hand corner contains a wealth of information, from how to play in a Multi-Table tournament to technical issues with your account. Nearly every answer is in the help menu, you’ll just need to drill down a bit to find it.
Here are few other nice features of Bet365 Poker:
- Currency Choice: Because bet365 Poker is an international online poker room, it has the nice feature of allowing you to pick your own currency in the cash games and tournaments. Choose from USDollars, British Pounds, and Euros.
- Player Tallies: I always like it when a poker room features how many poker players are online at that particular moment, and bet365 not only provides the number of players, but also how many tables are in use at any given time.
- Customer Service Chat: I don’t want to waste time trying to phone someone when I have a question about my account, and I’m glad bet365 has a handy customer service chat feature.
- Poker Guides: You’ll have to click on one of the promotions to find it, but when you do, you’ll have a monstrous online poker resource at your fingertips.
There doesn’t seem to be much missing from Bet365 Poker in terms of games. You’ll notice the popular ones, of course, and a few wallflowers that are exclusive to bet365. I guess when you get as big as they are, you have the right to make up a few card games of your own:
- Texas Hold‘em.
- Omaha Hi Lo.
- 7 Card Stud.
- 5 Card Stud.
- Razz: Think of this game as a version of 7-Card Stud or Omaha Hi-Lo without the “Eights or Better” requirement to win the pot.
- 13 Card Poker: With its roots in Asia, 13 Card Poker is a game where players must make three different poker hands (a 3-card hand, a 5-card hand, and a hail mary 5-card hand) with the 13 cards they’ve been dealt.
- Big 2: A discard game, Big 2 consists of 2-4 players who all have the same objective-to get rid of all of their cards. The only way to do that is to beat the previous poker hand.
- Super Big 2: Just like Big 2, but with point multipliers.
- Fight the Landlord: A 3-player discard game with a 54-card deck where the object is to fight the player who crowed himself or herself landlord. You’ll need to read the full instructions for this game, but it’s definitely action-packed.
Bet365’s online poker is licensed by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.