Qtech Games Casinos
Have you ever wondered how some online casinos have such vast and diverse games in their portfolio? How their game lobby is always up to date and features the releases that have just hit the market? Well, that’s thanks to the excellent content aggregators platforms, like the one that QTech Games offers.
The company, founded in 2015 and licensed by Curacao jurisdiction, has shown rapid growth in the form of its operations. Started as a B2B game distribution platform for emerging iGaming markets, and now is one of the most prominent content distributors, with a range of services under its belt.
Its primary goal...
…to find the best casino games in the world and distribute them to online operators around the globe. By using the services of this company, online gaming sites will get constant updates to their portfolio with new “hot” games.
But that’s not all...
…since this platform provides marketing tools to its clients that help them rise above the competition. The operator won’t just get premium gaming content, but also valuable utensils like tournaments, QT Play, extra round promotions, bet limit management, full reporting in real-time. The brand has also announced it will be soon launching progressive jackpots.
As the biggest testimony of the company’s quality is a long list of content partners that include some of the biggest names in the gambling world.
1x2 Gaming, August Gaming, BB Games, Blueprint Gaming, Booongo, Chance Interactive, ELK Studios, Evoplay, Ezugi, Fugaso, Habanero, Iron Dog Studios, Kalmba Games, Lightning Box Games, Mobilots and many more esteemed gaming software developers have trusted the brand to deliver their content throughout the industry.
Although the main goal of this company is distributing engaging content of its partners to its casino clients ensuring the smooth gameplay and the best performance of the games is equally important. These days, when there are so many online casinos, the operators must do everything in their power to stand out and attract players.
This brand offers them the right tools to do so:
- Support - 24/7 customer service is there to provide any form of support to the clients in English, Chinese and Korean languages.
- Back Office Tools – Operators who use back office by this company have access to a comprehensive flexible and responsible gaming offering, complete with promotion tools, segmentation, reporting, responsibility checks and data analytics.
- QT CONNECT – All users of the back office tool will also be entitled to QT connect. This well-designed and adaptable architecture provide easy and seamless integrations to any game studio or operator platform. I ensure that each integration is being implemented and tested in an isolated and secure way.
- QT tournament – This slot tournament promotion tool gives players a chance to compete and win extra prizes on top of the normal wins when playing their favorite games. Clients can choose to implement single, daily and weekly tournaments or a combination of them all with the player’s score, rank, and leaderboard displayed within the game and updated in real-time.
- QT Reward – The reward tools by this company are designed to provide an enhanced gaming experience and help operators to maximize player acquisition, retention and revival. Players can be awarded a fixed or flexible number of extra spins, or the operators can allow system to automatically generate the round options for the player based on the awarded bonus value.
- QT Play – The unique game lobby brings new possibilities for players to find and enjoy their most favorite titles. QT Play is an advanced filter with browse functionalities and personal recommendations that gives the players an easy and simple way to discover new games. It can be embedded on the client’s existing site or be downloaded and installed as an APP on the player's desktop or mobile devices.
What About The QTech Game Portfolio?
Since it collaborates with the biggest software providers in the industry, this brand offers its clients a wide range of diverse gaming products. Everything from classic line-based slots to more advanced megaways games and titles with thrilling features can be found in its slot section. Any theme you imagine, you will find at least a couple of titles containing it.
The table games section is equally exciting with multiple blackjack, roulette, video poker, baccarat and even Sic Bo. Live casino lobby is the most modest and for now the company is distributing only the releases by Ezugi provider.
But it doesn’t end there...
...since the portfolio continues with parlor games in a form of popular scratch cards and instant win titles such as Blood Bank Scratch, Kitty Cash Scratch, Piggy Bank Scratch, Bomb Squad, Courier Sweeper, Four Aces, Heads & Tails, and many other releases.
Let’s not forget the virtual sports section with virtual horse racing, basketball league, various football cups, tennis matches etc.
A Rising Star on Gambling Sky
As a mid-size company, with 100-200 employees and headquartered at Makati, Philippines the company was showing ambitious expansion plans since its inception. The gambling industry is one of the most competitive businesses in the world, and it can be brutal to new companies. Many of them don’t last long, but few that do can reach its top.
It is the direction this content aggregators platform is heading because it has become one of the fastest-growing game distributors in Asia. Its quality wasn’t gone unnoticed since it was shortlisted for two SPiCE Awards for 2020 in Technology/Supplier of the Year and Emerging Startup categories.
The company has started the year of 2020 with a bang reflected in the merger with Epic Media games reseller finalized in February. By the words of the Markus Nasholm this was the milestone business deal that will help both sides to spread their reach and conquer other markets.
QTech Games has earned the respect and the trust of the industry which is best shown with one glance at its partner list. While the goal of software providers is to reach a wider audience with its gaming content, at the same time they have their reputation to protect. The top dogs of a gambling business are very selective when it comes to the selection of their content distribution. Since many of them have chosen this platform for that purpose, it speaks volumes about the company’s quality of services it provides.