The center payline of PentaPay slot is your 3-reel ticket to all wins, including the progressive jackpot, and you'll have wilds and a Ring of Riches spinner to help in the meantime. All of the PentaPay progressive slots gaming wins are brought to you by 3Dice Casino.
PentaPay progressive slots wagering.
Has coin sizes which range from 10 cents to 5 dollars, and you’ll select your preferred coin size at the start of the game. You’ll be able to play up to 3 coins on that center payline. Bets, then, range from $0.10 to $15.00 per game.
When determining your PentaPay slot coin size, keep in mind that the progressive jackpot and bonus feature can only be won if you are wagering all three coins-and that PentaPay is a high variance slot. In other words, you might want to err on the side of the smaller coin.
PentaPay Pay Table.
As mentioned above, how many coins you play on the payline will determine how certain symbols behave during the game.
Because I believe in making the most of the experience, I’ll touch on what happens when you play all three coins (if it feels a bit steep, just remember that you can always decrease your coin size).
PentaPay Wild Symbol.
- The “5x” symbol is the wild.
- It will substitute for all symbols, except for the Ring of Riches spinner.
- Three “5x” symbols on the payline will award the progressive jackpot when three coins are played. If only one or two coins are played, the jackpot is 1500 or 3000 coins respectively.
- All combos with one wild are paid out at 5x the win. All combos with two wilds are paid out at 25x the win
PentaPay Scatter Symbol & Bonus Spin.
- The Ring of Riches (which looks suspiciously like the Wheel from “Wheel of Fortune”) is the scatter symbol.
- All it takes is one Ring of Riches symbol on the payline to award a spin.
- Prizes range from 25 to 300 coins.
PentaPay progressive slots can be played at various speeds, views, and other customizations. The menu in the upper left-hand corner will help you make the game as personalized as possible.