The Five Principle Bets Made at the Craps Table
The five main bets one makes at the craps table are these:
- Don't Pass
- Don't Come
Let's explore each of them.
- PASS LINE -- Here, the player is betting that the point will be repeated before the shooter rolls a 7. Also, it will win if the come-out roll is a "natural" (a 7 or 11). It will lose if the shooter rolls "craps" (2, 3 or 12). This bet cannot be removed once the point has been established. However, during play odds can be added to it.
- DON'T PASS LINE -- Here the player is betting that the shooter will throw a 7 before the point rolls (i.e., before it is repeated). In other words, the player is betting that the shooter will lose. This is also different from the Pass Line bet in that it will win on the come-out roll on the 2 or 3 (the 12 - the other part of 'craps' - produces a push). The bet loses on the 7 or 11 (a natural). Also, after the point is established, this bet CAN be removed.
- COME -- This bet is made once the point is established. The player places a bet in the "Come" box. The shooter rolls, then the bet is placed in the box that corresponds to the number that is rolled. Odds can be added if the player wants. If the number rolls before a 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 comes first, the player loses.
- DON'T COME -- Another bet that is made once the point is established. The player places a bet in the "Don't Come" box. The shooter rolls, and the dealer moves the bet to the box that corresponds with the number that is rolled. If that number is rolled before a 7 is rolled, however, the player loses. If the 7 comes first, the player wins the bet. So it is the reverse of the "come" bet.
- PLACE BETS -- Here, the player will give the money to the dealer and ask that it be "placed" on a particular number or numbers. Therefore, the bettor can wager on a number regardless of whether it was the point that was established in the game. Then, if that number comes up before the 7 is rolled, the player wins. If the 7 rolls first, it is a losing bet. For $20 wagers or more, you can "buy" the number, where, in exchange for paying a small "vig" you can get a better payoff if you win.
There are obviously more kinds of bets the player can make at the craps table. Those come next.
Best Craps Bonuses
These bonuses allow you to play craps to clear the bonuses wagering requirements.
- Play Now
- Oshi Casino
100% Up To €125 + 180 Casino Spins
New players only. 100% match bonus + 180 free spins. 20 per day for 9 days. Bonus up to 1.25 BTC / 125 EUR / 200 AUD / 125 USD / 1,250 SEK + NOK / 9,000 RUB. Minimum deposit 0.0007BTC / 10 EUR / 10 AUD / 10 USD / 100 SEK + NOK / 700 RUB. Some slots add 50% or 75% to your wagering requirement. Poker (non-casino) card games, video poker, Roulette add 5% to your wagering/playthrough turnover.
100% Up To €/AU$/$100
Max bet size on any game is €15. 45 X turnover requirement. This bonus is not available to players in the following countries: Belarus, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, Romania, Russia. Bonus will expire 3 days after activation and must be used/completed in this time. Your bonus will be automatically inactivated if you make a bet over €20 or less unless specified in the specific bonus conditions.