Bingo Rules for Ruby Bingo
- Players must be at least 18 years of age or have reached the legal age of maturity in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Players are responsible for complying with the laws that apply to online gambling in their jurisdiction.
- Only one account is allowed per household.
- The MINIMUM number of cards that can be purchased for each game is three. The MAXIMUM number of cards that can be purchased per game is 135. Cards can be purchased for the next game by using the "Quick Buy" button or for forthcoming games by using the "Buy Cards" feature to select games from the schedule. The purchase of all cards is final.
- All games are played automatically and do not require the player to be logged in; however, you will want to stay and join the chat games for more chances to win. Winners are notified by email.
- If there is more than one winner, the prize and/or jackpot will be shared equally between the winners.
- In order to qualify for bonuses in Chat Games, the player must have purchased cards for the current game and be actively involved in the chat room.
- Real money will always be wagered first.
- Bonus money cannot be withdrawn.
- Bonus money can only be used for purchasing bingo cards and for playing the in-game Slots and Scratch Cards. Bonus money cannot be used to play games accessed via the "More Games" button.
- When a player makes a withdrawal, any un-redeemed bonus funds in the Bonus Balance and any balance in the Bonus Reserve are removed.
- Funds which are redeposited into a player's account following the reversal of a withdrawal do not qualify for a deposit bonus.
Deposit Bonuses - get up to 110%!
Example: deposit $30 using one of the preferred Methods (see below) we will add $33 to your bonus account.
Any subsequent deposit of $30, we’ll add $18 to your bonus account.
Preferred Methods at Ruby Bingo are: My Citadel, Neteller, Monrybrokers, Banker’s Draft or personal check, and wire transfer. ( does not include neteller insta-cash.) All other methods will still attract a 100% bonus on your first deposit, and 50% on all others.
Chat Room Bonuses
Bonuses that you earn in the Chat Room will be paid into your Bonus Balance and can be used immediately.
You can only qualify for Chat Bonuses if you are playing in the current bingo game and you are actively in chat. Players who have not purchased cards, will not be entitled to receive Chat Bonuses.
Your account, has two main balances, which are visiable at the bottom of left screen. Balance, which is winnings and cash. Bonus balance which is all your bonus bucks. (The cash is always played first.)
How it Works
- When you receive a bonus for a Chat Game, it will be paid into your Bonus Balance and can be used immediately to buy bingo cards.
- Remember, that any cash in your Balance is used before your Bonus money.
- All deposit bonuses and some promotional bonuses have to be redeemed before they can be used for play.
- These bonuses are redeemed by purchasing bingo cards or playing the in-game Slots or Scratch Cards. As you purchase bingo cards or play on the in-game Slots and Scratch cards, this bonus money is redeemed at the rate of 50% of the wager.
- e.g. if you spend $2 on bingo cards, in-game slots or scratchers, $1 of any unredeemed bonus money will be redeemed.
- Bonus money cannot be cashed out and remains the property of Ruby Bingo. Please note that if you withdraw funds, any bonus money in your balance account will be removed. If you do not wish to lose these bonuses, we recommend that you add sufficient funds to purchase cards to redeem bonus money into your Bonus Balance before making a withdrawal.
Cash out Winnings
Use the bingo software to make all your withdrawals. Click the 'Cashier' button on the main screen of the software then enter the amount you wish to withdraw in the space provided. Your withdrawal will be recorded with us immediately.
- The minimum withdrawal is $20.
- Any balance of $10 or less is reversed into your play account; an existing balance of less than $20 (for a period of month) is subject to an automatic reversal.
- We can send a maximum of $8000 per week. Any amount greater than $8000 is divided (no part can be larger than $8000) and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered.
- First time withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject to clearance by our Security Department. This can take between 5-10 business days.
You will be informed by e-mail when we send out your winnings.