Jackpot Deuces Rules & Strategy
Jackpot Deuces Video Poker Rules.
Jackpot Deuces Poker is played with a deck of 52 cards and based on the standard Deuces Wild video poker game. Deuces are wild and can replace any cards to complete a winning hand. Deuces can not be used to complete the progressive jackpot required combination of Diamond Royal Flush.
A Diamond Royal Flush is 10, J, Q, K, A in Diamonds suit.
You must play 5 coins (max bet) when dealt the Diamond Royal Flush to win the Progressive Jackpot. The Jackpot total is displayed on the game board.
|Card Combinations||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|Diamond Royal Flush||300||600||900||1,200||Progressive Jackpot|
|Natural Royal Flush||300||600||900||1,200||4,000|
|Deuces Royal Flush||25||50||75||100||125|
|Five of a Kind||15||30||45||60||75|
|Four of a Kind||4||8||12||16||20|
|Three of a Kind||1||2||3||4||5|
Jackpot Deuces Video Poker Strategy.
If you have been dealt five of a kind, four of a kind, straight flush, or royal flush then hold all. Otherwise, make the most from the cards contained in your hand by using the following priorities:
- Always hold any five of a kind or royal flush. Hold four 2's. Hold three 2's. Hold a Straight, Five of a Kind or Royal Flush. Hold four of a Kind. Hold four of a Royal Flush. If you have none of the above, hold two 2's.
- If you have a single 2:
- Hold four card royal flushes rather than straights, flushes or straight flushesHold any four card straight flushes
- Hold three card royal flushes
- Two pair: hold one, but not both Hold four card flushes Hold four card straights Hold three card straight flushes Hold four card inside straights Hold two card Queen or Jack straight flushes
- Discard two card royal flushes