Caribbean Stud Online Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker online is a great poker game variant. Invented on the Caribbean island of Aruba in the 1980s, Caribbean Stud Poker has become one of the most popular poker games.
In this variant of progressive poker, the player must first place an ante bet, with an option to place a 1 euro side bonus bet for a chance to win the progressive jackpot.
Betting limits in Caribbean Stud online poker, depending on the table, range from 1 to 100 euros or 5 to 500 euros. And, did we mention the option of placing a 1 euro side bet for a chance at winning a progressive jackpot?
The player is dealt 5 cards face up in Caribbean Stud poker. The dealer also receives 5 cards but only one is face up with the other four being face down.
At this point the player has the option of challenging the dealers hand with a bet of twice the ante, or to surrender. By choosing Surrender, the player will lose the ante bet.
If the player chooses to challenge the dealers hand in Caribbean Stud online poker, the dealers face down cards are then flipped over, and the standard 5 card poker rules determine the winner.
The dealer must have at least 1-A and 1-K in order to qualify. If not, the player will get two times their ante back if they decide to bet.
The Caribbean Stud Online Poker Pay Table.
The Dealer must qualify with an AK before players can get their payouts on 1 pair or higher, and players must beat the dealer:
- 1 to 1 - If the dealer does not qualify, the player will be awarded the ante.
- 1 to 1 - One pair; and when your AK hand is higher than the dealer's AK hand.
- 2 to 1 - Two pair; or two sets of 2 cards of the same value.
- 3 to 1 - Three of a kind; or 3 cards of the same value.
- 4 to 1 - A Straight; five cards in sequence and of a different suit.
- 5 to 1 - A Flush; five cards of the same suit in any sequence.
- 7 to 1 - Full House; one pair plus three of a kind.
- 20 to 1 - Four of a Kind; or 4 cards of the same value.
- 50 to 1 - Strait Flush; or five cards of the same suit and in sequence.
- 100 to 1 - Royal Flush; or 10, J, Q, K and A cards of the same suit.
Hint: The Dealer does not qualify all of the time, so if a player has less than a pair dealt out, the player may try a gamble by betting and get twice the ante back.
Try for the progressive jackpot while playing Caribbean Stud poker online!
Play Caribbean Stud Online Poker at the Following Recommended Casinos