Vegas Technologies European Roulette
Vegas Technologies European Roulette has numbers ranging from 0 to 36. There is no 00 on the Roulette wheel; that was added in the American version. Bets are placed on the table by number, color, section, column, group, odd or even, or black or red.
If you placed a bet that covers that number, you win. Payout is based on the odds and numbers covered on the bet. You can place one or more bets on any of two types of bets.
Inside bets which are any number on the table from 0 to 36 falls into the following groups:
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Square Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on the line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
Outside bets which are any betting options on the outside of the number grid are:
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping. Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1:1
Roulette is a fun and sometimes frustrating game; know the bets and the odds before playing. This casino offers a fun mode of play so if you're new to the game, it's a good idea to try the game out before playing for real.