Cryptologic European Roulette
European Roulette is the standard for the Roulette game. If it's called Roulette, the rules and bets are based on the European version.
The biggest difference between the European and American Roulette games is this roulette game only has one 0.
The wheel and board contain 37 numbers from from 0 - 36. One bet or many can be placed on just one number or many different combinations. There are several bet options available in this game and most of them can't be covered here.
This is by far the most comprehensive betting tool I've found on the online roulettes and this game will certainly increase your game skills!
Besides the standard bets which is listed at the bottom, there are two other types of bets available in this game:
- Racetrack bets also known as horseshoe bets: A bet is placed on the Racetrack (the oval numbered board to the right of the roulette board) by placing a chip on a number on the track. One chip is then automatically placed on the 2 numbers on either side of the number you chose. You need 5 chips to cover this bet.
The other type bet available on this game can be viewed by clicking on the SPECIAL BETS button at the lower part of the screen (right screen shot).
These bets are all multiple chip bets on specific combinations. This is a real education for the new roulette player.
The payouts for usual combinations of European Roulette - inside bets are.
- Straight-Up Bet - Bet on a single number. Chip must be placed in the center of the number - 35:1
- Split Bet - Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. Chip must be placed on the line separating the numbers - 17:1
- Street Bet - Bet on any 3 numbers in a row. Chip must be placed on the outside line, start of the row - 11:1
- Corner Bet - Bet on a block of 4 numbers. Chip must be placed on crossing lines centering your numbers.- 8:1
- Four Bet - Bet on numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. Chip must be placed on crossing line between 0 and first row intersect 8:1
- Line Bet - Bet on 6 numbers of 2 adjacent rows. Chip is placed on line above dozen bets between the 2 rows - 5:1
The payouts for usual combinations of European - outside bets are.
- Column Bet - Bet on 1 of the 3 vertical columns. Chip is placed at the bottom of the column - 2:1
- Dozen Bet - Bet on 12 numbers in the high, middle or low grouping. Chip is placed on 1 of the following defined areas on the board: First 12, Second 12, Third 12 - 2:1
- Even Money Bet - Bet on 18 numbers. Chip is placed on 1 of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36 - 1: